+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Did you receive any reply after submitting the webform, such as they verifying your identity or they cannot locate your app package?
I did that when I still in December 2019 Inland. Webform feedback given like this: they cannot locate your app package.
Package still return in Feb 2020.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
March 11 application, just got the OWP approval and was able to link online. A few days ago received my sponsorship processing confirmation. It's moving along! Yay!!
Congratulations on your application would you mind explaining the way you did your online linking so we might see How Our applications are you doing

KateDR

Mar 30, 2018
Ottawa, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Congratulations on your application would you mind explaining the way you did your online linking so we might see How Our applications are you doing
I haven't been able to link the PR application yet for some reason but with the letter I received, I searched under Temporary Residence - Work permit and extension and completed the rest of the info. Almost missed the message at the top asking to confirm I wanted to link the application, been so used to seeing the one that says they haven't found it lol

KateDR

Mar 30, 2018
Ottawa, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I haven't been able to link the PR application yet for some reason but with the letter I received, I searched under Temporary Residence - Work permit and extension and completed the rest of the info. Almost missed the message at the top asking to confirm I wanted to link the application, been so used to seeing the one that says they haven't found it lol
Correction, I was just able to link it too. Didn't know that in number of people in the application, I had to include myself, my hubby and his 2 children under 22 (even though he's the only one applying for residence). We're at 61% with estimated completion in 5 months. Not too bad!

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Thanks

Mani777

Sep 25, 2020
Got a email now i think its open work permit. In the letter says “Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks. (TYPE- Permit - WP-EXT , VALIDITY- 2years)”

Saburi

Oct 20, 2020
March 17 application, just received my AOR this morning but I’m still unable to link my file online.