+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Catherine1616

May 18, 2020
Has anyone in this forum tried to correct mistakes/submit documents through webform before receiving AOR? I guess the only way to do this is to submit webform using the UCI from previous application plus provide cic the temporary file number of the application that people hope to correct. I’m just wondering whether there’s any successful cases by doing things this way. Or what else we could do to update/correct info to prevent the entire application got returned.
Thanks!

saza12345

Mar 26, 2019
Ever since IRCC announced its plans of increasing offices personnel by 60%, we have started seeing cases of applications being returned because of small details, such as a missing country or zip code. It is very clear to me that the new staff might be the ones returning the packages due to their lack of training. Unless we raise flags to IRCC about this problem, we will keep seeing applications being returned because of these same mistakes. It is not fair to us to count on our luck only, hoping we will get an experienced officer to open our package. We waited far too long to let IRCC do this to us.
100% agree! How can we do this? Webform?

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
If you have some mistake in Part A application form (such as IMM ****), Only way you can wait for package return or withdrawl the applcation.
Because they need atual hand sign for the form.
Part B support document you still have chane to resubmit.
99% will be return if some mistake on Part A form.
It will not help even you sent through Webform via MP.
This is why lots of detail Guideline information given.

Reactions: bonham

dingledorf

Oct 2, 2020
If you have some mistake in Part A application form (such as IMM ****), Only way you can wait for package return or withdrawl the applcation.
Because they need atual hand sign for the form.
Part B support document you still have chane to resubmit.
99% will be return if some mistake on Part A form.
It will not help even you sent through Webform via MP.
This is why lots of detail Guideline information given.
I talked to an agent they advised to print out, hand sign, scan, and then submit through webform. We'll see if mine gets sent back, hopefully not.

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Today I called IRCC that I am March 4th applicant n IRCC said nothing sigh... It took almost 2 hrs n did NOT get any information. At least I want to get OWP! They still work so slow..

Reactions: J20190911

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Today I called IRCC that I am March 4th applicant n IRCC said nothing sigh... It took almost 2 hrs n did NOT get any information. At least I want to get OWP! They still work so slow..
I agree if I get the work permit that would be fine then really don’t mind about waiting for PR if it means I can go out and work to support my family

Reactions: J20190911

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I agree if I get the work permit that would be fine then really don’t mind about waiting for PR if it means I can go out and work to support my family
Exactly! So stressed out. And super slow workers even sloths will work faster than them.

Dencobob

Aug 18, 2020
It seems someone got OWP approval from this March group. There seems to be some slight progress. I just hope IRCC employees will be flexible and stop returning 7 month old Applications due to Postal code omission.

Nb2508

Aug 28, 2020
Hey
I am 17th march applicant and I received the temporary AoR mail on 26th September. Can you please tell me how to link the OWP File with the help of this temporary application number and what to write in the UCI column.
thanks

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
It seems someone got OWP approval from this March group. There seems to be some slight progress. I just hope IRCC employees will be flexible and stop returning 7 month old Applications due to Postal code omission.
You sure?
Approval OWP?
Do you know when they received application?
I am March 4th applicant but nothing.