+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020
We received AOR this morning as well.
March 10 submission
I the sponsor received it in my email

We will be hopeful for quick process for the rest
Could you link it to your account? I tried but it is not finding it. I guess I will give it a day or two.

Mani777

Sep 25, 2020
It looks like permanent AOR. I (the sponsor) received it. The email looks like this:

UCI: ********
Application No.: F000******
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *********,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/10 on behalf of the following member(s):

received same email with UCI and Application no. Yesterday. Application was received on march 9

Reactions: Underhill

samlafontaine

Jul 6, 2020
Hello all. We are March 11 applicants, still waiting for the real AOR. While reviewing the documents this morning, I realized that in one form (IMM1344), my partner (the PA) forgot her middle name. So in part 1, question 4, her name is not exactly as it appears on her passport. Is there anything we can do about it now? Will our app be returned because of this?

tesh20

Feb 25, 2020
Hello all. We are March 11 applicants, still waiting for the real AOR. While reviewing the documents this morning, I realized that in one form (IMM1344), my partner (the PA) forgot her middle name. So in part 1, question 4, her name is not exactly as it appears on her passport. Is there anything we can do about it now? Will our app be returned because of this?
You could try sending them an update letter on their web form but other than than I don’t think there is much you can do.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thanks. Is this something that is subject to being returned?
If you want to send an update then it will have to be a new imm1344 form. Sending a letter alone won’t make them change the details in that form. You’d have to send the actual form and a letter of explanation. Whether or not they will accept it will depend on the agent working on your file.

Lemonja

Aug 18, 2020
I tried it today using your method and I was able to link the Work permit application as well

But the PR is not able to link yet. I guess we still have to wait for the actual AOR
Hi! I received actual AOR on Sep 23rd.
I was able to link the PR but can not link to WorkPermit even though I tried many times . My questions is do I need to link both PR and Workpermit?
I'm bit confused.

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi! I received actual AOR on Sep 23rd.
I was able to link the PR but can not link to WorkPermit even though I tried many times . My questions is do I need to link both PR and Workpermit?
I'm bit confused.
When you tried linking your work permit did you select temporary residence? It can be confusing because you’re applying for PR yes, but the work permit is actually a temporary residence document.

Lemonja

Aug 18, 2020
When you tried linking your work permit did you select temporary residence? It can be confusing because you’re applying for PR yes, but the work permit is actually a temporary residence document.
I selected temporary residence and then entered UCI and my family name but it didn't work . I tried other option such as application number and UCI number but that also didn't work......

Reactions: Razoray

felipeoxavier

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
My wife's application was just returned today. We forgot to include her parent's address in the "Additional Family Information" form.
Did IRCC not say at one point that they would not return applications and would ask us to submit additional documents if needed?
Do we have to pay the fees again to resubmit now?
Seriously, this is beyond outrageous.
How unreasonable can they be? It took them 7 months to review the documents and now because my in-laws address is missing they return the whole thing?

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
My wife's application was just returned today. We forgot to include her parent's address in the "Additional Family Information" form.
Did IRCC not say at one point that they would not return applications and would ask us to submit additional documents if needed?
Do we have to pay the fees again to resubmit now?
Seriously, this is beyond outrageous.
How unreasonable can they be? It took them 7 months to review the documents and now because my in-laws address is missing they return the whole thing?
Sorry to hear that it got returned