+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys
Anyone has a good news?
I am March 4th applicant . Sept 24th I got a temporary AOR, n still I haven't got actual AOR. It takes over 7 months to get OWP.. really stressed out.

Dec 24, 2018
Hello, I have applied for the OWP and PR application for my spouse. I'm wondering whether there would be 2 applications that I need to link to my CIC account? I have linked the application to my CIC account through the AOR. Application recieved march 4th

Dec 24, 2018
Hello, I have applied for the OWP and PR application for my spouse. I'm wondering whether there would be 2 applications that I need to link to my CIC account? I have linked the application to my CIC account through the AOR. Application recieved march 4th
I have seen in the previous con ersation in this forum that someone linked the OWP application which is confusing. Because when I linked mine account says Permanent residency application

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020
Hi, how did you link your OWP? Did you choose the temporary residence category?
Yes, temporary residence and then I entered UCI and family name, along with passport info. I had tried a week ago and it did was not working. Yesterday it worked and I have a work permit application number that starts with a W.

Reactions: bonham and wsidd

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
If you link your app is it the sponsor or applicants Icc account you link it to my wife is sponsoring me and we both have accounts with the immigration office so when I go to link the account which one do we use

Dencobob

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, temporary residence and then I entered UCI and family name, along with passport info. I had tried a week ago and it did was not working. Yesterday it worked and I have a work permit application number that starts with a W.

I tried it today using your method and I was able to link the Work permit application as well

But the PR is not able to link yet. I guess we still have to wait for the actual AOR

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020
If you link your app is it the sponsor or applicants Icc account you link it to my wife is sponsoring me and we both have accounts with the immigration office so when I go to link the account which one do we use
I am the sponsor. My common-law partner is the PA. We are using her account to link the OWP.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Each one of them can work. It can be linked to only one account on a time ether sponsor or PA. Once application is linked to an account you will only receive update on that account only.

michaelmtlla

Aug 28, 2020
Great news! How was the AOR received (regular mail or email)? And who received it (the sponsor or applicant)? Thanks.
It looks like permanent AOR. I (the sponsor) received it. The email looks like this:

UCI: ********
Application No.: F000******
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *********,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/10 on behalf of the following member(s):

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
It looks like permanent AOR. I (the sponsor) received it. The email looks like this:

UCI: ********
Application No.: F000******
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear *********,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/10 on behalf of the following member(s):

Thanks so much! Enjoy your weekend!

Reactions: michaelmtlla