+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

gallagher11

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
That happened to me last year one signature and all was sent back
Did they mail it back to you after they had sent the letter noting that they had received the application and would check it for completeness?

Sending applications back last year when things were normal would be less of a punch in the gut than it would be doing it to people now, after we have waited months and months just to hear anything back. I'm really, really hoping that they won't do this to anyone's application, short of any major components missing.

Reactions: Lolopizzo

Dencobob

Aug 18, 2020
Received an email today with a

“prospective application number XF#########”

“Your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-03-06 on behalf of ___________ and family (if applicable).

We have received your application, and will advise whether your application is complete or is missing required documents. It is in queue for processing and we will contact you should we require more information from you.

The application number quoted above is temporary. Once we have completed the review of your application and it has been deemed complete, we will inform you of your permanent application number. In the meantime, you can quote the temporary application number or UCI when communicating with us”

I somewhat feel like this is just them telling us what we already know. Our application is in a stack of applications waiting to be looked at.
March 10th Applicant. I also received the email today as the sponsor. We will keep waiting patiently. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Messa123

HandInHandVII

Aug 11, 2019
Same. Also, I noticed it says Inland AOR on the subject part of the email. Did you guys see that?
Yes!! It says it right in the email subject line! It clearly states “inland AOR” followed by the temporary X number! It also says that they have “received our application” in the letter and an AOR literally means “Acknowledgement Of Receipt”. Hooray! I think they are giving us this temp AOR due to Covid but I think this could indeed be considered as good as an actual AOR, even though they are giving us a more permanent AOR (or permanent application number) later. Yay!

Reactions: Messa123 and Grazi

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Yes got my email this morning the biometric email was sent to me and the AOR with the temp number was sent to my wife on her email

Mani777

Sep 25, 2020
Got a mail today with prospective application no. starting with X . In the letter says “
We have received your application, and will advise whether your application is complete or is missing required documents. It is in queue for processing and we will contact you should we require more information from you.
The application number quoted above is temporary. Once we have completed the review of your application and it has been deemed complete, we will inform you of your permanent application number. In the meantime, you can quote the temporary application number or UCI when communicating with us.”

Reactions: asivacan

Nb2508

Aug 28, 2020
Hey
I am Mar17 applicant. I received the same email stating the temporary application number. Does this email indicates that the file is complete and they cannot send back the file.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
April 2, 2020 applicants and I am happy to receive my AOR yesterday, as I viewed this page and knowing that lot of people yesterday that they received their AOR's , I checked my email right away. To my surprise, they sent the email at 8:30 am .

Hoping We can received our respective OWP ,next month!

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
How many people on here march applicants and still haven't recieved anything ? I know it's a waiting game but now I am worried because I see april applicants getting these emails. It's really getting frustrating now. Also does anyone know could a sponsor be eligible for cerb based only on the fact that if it was not for covid we would probably get OWP by now ? Thanks !!

Last edited:

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
How many people on here march applicants and still haven't recieved anything ? I know it's a waiting game but now I am worried because I see april applicants getting these emails. It's really getting frustrating now. Also does anyone know could a sponsor be eligible for cerb based only on the fact that if it was not for covid we would probably get OWP by now ? Thanks !!
I am March 4th applicant n I haven't gotten OWP yet . FYI