Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
How many people on here march applicants and still haven't recieved anything ? I know it's a waiting game but now I am worried because I see april applicants getting these emails. It's really getting frustrating now. Also does anyone know could a sponsor be eligible for cerb based only on the fact that if it was not for covid we would probably get OWP by now ? Thanks !!
Some early March applicant never got anything and received the actual AOR Friday and yesterday.

My friend understanding is that they might get CERB if they applied, but if they did not qualify they might be asked to return it sometime in the future.

Haven’t heard of any March applicant getting OWP.

Reactions: Messa123

FamilyOfSix

Jan 12, 2020
I believe they are talking about Outland applications, those who are already outside of the country waiting to Reunite with their families. I hope inland speeds up too though.
Reading the article, it only mentions reunification at the end, but the rest of its sounds promising for us inlanders as well!

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I believe they are talking about Outland applications, those who are already outside of the country waiting to Reunite with their families. I hope inland speeds up too though.
Reveiw and proccesssing the Inland Procedure is more easy than Outland Procedure. Because both PA and SPR already in Canada. They may be finalized Inland Application first, then save human resource to Outland Application later.

Lemonja

Aug 18, 2020
March 10th Applicant. I also received the email today as the sponsor. We will keep waiting patiently. Fingers crossed
I am March 2nd applicant. My husband received an email on last Wednesday, but the form is different from others; the email subject line is

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about FXXXXXX
Correspondence Id: X-XXXXXX

and email itself is as follows ;

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear My husband name,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

My name

I could link my application form and GCkey? Page and check the application progress. Has anybody eceived same email like me?

Reactions: Messa123

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am March 2nd applicant. My husband received an email on last Wednesday, but the form is different from others; the email subject line is

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about FXXXXXX
Correspondence Id: X-XXXXXX

and email itself is as follows ;

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear My husband name,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

My name

I could link my application form and GCkey? Page and check the application progress. Has anybody eceived same email like me?
Ye it’s official AoR . You can link right away. If no try after 24 hours.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
MAY applicant , we got temp file no. starting XF0000xxxx

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
but no email or letter ,got it by phoning, also outland sorry

Last edited:

Btremblay

Mar 14, 2019
Late March Applicant here. Haven't received any email since the biometrics email. Hoping the temp AOR comes in this week. Hopefully I'm not the only one waiting as that would probably be a bad sign. Fingers crossed!

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a question, regarding divorce from your sponsor in Canada. I have been living in Canada for 5 years before I met my partner. Once I met my partner, after 6 months we decided to marry each other. I have got my PR by her, by now I have my PR for one year (I have been living with her by now about 2 years, took me a year to get my PR and are living with each other for a year). However, we have lots of dispute that causes our relationship to be very unfriendly, most these conversation and argument comes from her family side and I am not very optimistic about our future. So, my question is if I cannot continue with her, and I decide to divorce her at any case, lets say now or next year (which I do not know because I look into fix the situation if I am able to), does it affect my PR status or not? We both work, no kids with each other, and I will not claim anything in terms of money if she is supposed to give me.
Is there any places I can talk to layer free or with cheaper price? I am living in Calgary. Thank you all.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I tried today to link the temp AOR to my on line account but no luck just want to know if that’s normal at this time I goi it on the 25 September

Rainy_614

Sep 2, 2020
Hi, I have some questions for everyone:)

When did...
1. you send your application? (After you sent off app of sponsorship? After you got AOR? Or else?)
2. you get email from HIBC?
3. your MSP coverage start?
4. You received MSP card?

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Has anyone paid the biometrics fee after receiving the email reminder? We are trying to pay it ...but cannot link the applicant. And I cannot seem to figure out how to make this payment without the application being linked.

Razoray

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Has anyone paid the biometrics fee after receiving the email reminder? We are trying to pay it ...but cannot link the applicant. And I cannot seem to figure out how to make this payment without the application being linked.
I did pay mine after the reminder I just followed the instructions on the reminder email