+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** March 2020 INLAND Spouse Sponsorship ***

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
We should be fine. As long as it has been received, I was told, we are on an implied status. I did apply online to extend my stay:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/extend-stay/apply.html
I just created my VR application online and it requires me to pay not just $100 but also $85 for biometrics. I already payed it when I submitted my sponsorship application. did you pay or you said you gave your biometrics already??

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
Guys, who sent their applications in the beginning of March, have somebody received their confirmation letters?? just curious

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Irina, when your application recieved? Mine march 5, but still I didn’t get AOR. Also some others before me still waiting for AOR. You can goto spread sheet for March and see others information

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I just created my VR application online and it requires me to pay not just $100 but also $85 for biometrics. I already payed it when I submitted my sponsorship application. did you pay or you said you gave your biometrics already??
I had this issue as well. Very annoying, especially because once one has done biometrics for PR they dont need to do them for TRVs, though TRVs biometrics cannot be used for PR. And another thing is we cannot even do our biometric at this time, so not sure if they will process the extension without it or they will make us wait until when we can do biometrics.

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
I had this issue as well. Very annoying, especially because once one has done biometrics for PR they dont need to do them for TRVs, though TRVs biometrics cannot be used for PR. And another thing is we cannot even do our biometric at this time, so not sure if they will process the extension without it or they will make us wait until when we can do biometrics.
so you payed for it again or just ignored it and said you already gave one?

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
Irina, when your application recieved? Mine march 5, but still I didn’t get AOR. Also some others before me still waiting for AOR. You can goto spread sheet for March and see others information
mine was received on the 12th, but now I see it's normal now wow

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
so you payed for it again or just ignored it and said you already gave one?
I just don't understand what to do. I don't want to pay twice and don't want to confuse the officer who will be working on my case but also I don't want my visitor record being denied because I didn't give my biometrics. very confusing, they didn't have this option before when I applied for my previous visitor record. what did you do here?

cera

Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone, please I need advice. I didn't pay biometrics fee when I sent in my application because I thought the 10 years validity for my TRV would count. I didn't know PR biometrics was different, please would my application be returned because of this or can I pay now? please how can I fix this so my application doesn't get returned?

leel

Feb 4, 2012
Hi cera,
Me too didn’t pay biometric when I apply, because when I check online they said its valid for 10 years. So I think yours also valid for 10 years( if you give before)

Irina_ua

Sep 4, 2019
Guys I received ITA for express entry today and I sent my sponsorship application on March 12th, so I think can withdraw it and get money back. Which program you think is better sponsorship or express entry? I don’t know what to do and which program is faster

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys I received ITA for express entry today and I sent my sponsorship application on March 12th, so I think can withdraw it and get money back. Which program you think is better sponsorship or express entry? I don’t know what to do and which program is faster
Express entry is faster and easy . I would prefer to go with express entry instead of spousal .