+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Same. I think things are progressing albeit, slowly. I was in the Limbo. Just yesterday recieved the PR confirmation portal email. And also reading in multiple groups, February April people are getting Coprs. Just hang in there and focus on your life/work instead. It helps me overcoming constant headaches and anxiety.
Are you talking about Inland or Outland applicants??

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I am March 2020 AOR Outland applicant.
completed Biometrics in March 2021
No updates as of now.
Has any outland applicants in march 2020 Aor got PPR yet??

Reactions: Mariem Rita

xmanprash

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Life can seem an endless maze,
The twists and turns, lulls and delays,
But things always fall into place...
In good time.

The hurt of getting something wrong,
And the lesson it often brings along
Are there, you see, to make you strong...
In good time.

Efforts seem not to pay to plan?
Forge on friend, doing the best you can.
Fortune will find the deserving man...
In good time.

Life can be tough, there's no doubt,
But hope is the thing we can't do without.
Right things with joy will come about...
In good time.

- Abimbola T. Alabi

Reactions: ontariorayman

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Same. I think things are progressing albeit, slowly. I was in the Limbo. Just yesterday recieved the PR confirmation portal email. And also reading in multiple groups, February April people are getting Coprs. Just hang in there and focus on your life/work instead. It helps me overcoming constant headaches and anxiety.

Thanks for sharing a positive update. Congratulations! When was your AOR & did your medical expire at any point ?

Harpreetsinghraunta

Feb 19, 2021
Can you please share your timeline
Congratulations

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
I've tried to be really patient, but it wears out as all of our friends who applied later in 2020 are getting their PR cards.

I've raised another webform and going to hang in a little longer. It would be re-assuring to get a real message that says 'don't worry, you've not been forgotten about and are in process'. The standard responses are demoralising. I don't want to do a GCMS request as I deal with FOI requests at work and it's such a pain to deal with. I also don't want to add work to MP's plate, but will go down those routes in May if still waiting.

AOR: March 25, 2020
Biometrics: Dec 2, 2020
Eligibility not passed
Medical expired

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I've tried to be really patient, but it wears out as all of our friends who applied later in 2020 are getting their PR cards.

I've raised another webform and going to hang in a little longer. It would be re-assuring to get a real message that says 'don't worry, you've not been forgotten about and are in process'. The standard responses are demoralising. I don't want to do a GCMS request as I deal with FOI requests at work and it's such a pain to deal with. I also don't want to add work to MP's plate, but will go down those routes in May if still waiting.

AOR: March 25, 2020
Biometrics: Dec 2, 2020
Eligibility not passed
Medical expired
How it is possible your eligibility is still not passed ? What about other factors like Criminality and security?