+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi - I just wanted to share that my medical just got passed "again" instead of IRCC asking for me to redo it today, Apr 14, 2021.
Initially, I passed it March 7th, 2020 so I was being ready for taking another one. Fortunately, they just passed mine today.
I'm CEC inland & AOR date March 8, 2020.
Sorry just want to make clear .how can ur medical passed mar 7 meanwhile ur aor mar 8. Thank u

Sam2911

Apr 14, 2021
Hello

I received an update on my online account that application is approved.
The document status tab is updated with the COPR Document number with its validity and issue date. Neither I or my lawyer can see the document in my online account or received any email from IRCC. Also I or my lawyer didn’t receive any further communication email or mail (stating further instructions).

Can someone tell the procedure after approval as to how it’s taking place these days.
Thanks

BePositive123

Oct 9, 2020
I don’t think people are barking instead they are frustrated because this was supposed to be express entry and was disrupted by pandemic and yea it is a valid reason. However, if you do some research you understand people who applied in feb to March 2020 got very few approvals whereas people who applied after got more approvals. also, IRCC in their bulletins said they started proceeding aug applications in Jan. Then finalizing applications from may 2020. So the people who applied before started barking(in your words) because they are getting raw deal as their applications are not finalized but applications after the. Are finalized. I would suggest you to look at various forums and understand their reason for barking.
If First in First out was followed by 80% also no one would have barked. For more info just check immitracker for approvals to understand my above statement. hope this helps why people are barking
Exactly.. Although IRCC agents always stating - "Timelines are case specific" but it is very known fact that for some reason, "MOST OF THE Q1 AOR 2020" applicants suffering with the current approach by IRCC. I personally know many of my friends and colleagues who have same background/case like me, but received COPR's. They are all from May 2020, JUNE, JULY, AUG and some even NOV 2020. The only difference between my case and them is - they applied after Apr 2020.

Only IRCC officers and case analyst knows why Q1 2020 is not "fully looked" at before putting focus on later months.

Past is past!!! Just wait and have some more patience. Who knows tomorrow, some of us might join IRCC as staff and take-up this issues to build good system?? Mistakes and loop holes will always exist but there should be a framework or officers who really look after those and correct it for future generations!

btw, i am from March 11 AOR (2020).. patiently waiting for my turn.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hello

I received an update on my online account that application is approved.
The document status tab is updated with the COPR Document number with its validity and issue date. Neither I or my lawyer can see the document in my online account or received any email from IRCC. Also I or my lawyer didn’t receive any further communication email or mail (stating further instructions).

Can someone tell the procedure after approval as to how it’s taking place these days.
Thanks
Hey, can you please list your timeline?

Lisa Ogene

Apr 15, 2021
Hi guys,

Please I need some serious help!!! I am an FSW inland Canada PR applicant (applied February 2020). I recently got married (less than a month ago) and as a result of irreconcilable differences, we are currently heading for annulment (due to the marriage being only a short period of time) or divorce (depending on which suits my situation) and I am worried about how this would affect my PR application. As at now, I haven't even informed IRCC about my change in marital status because the marriage will end shortly and I am not sure how to handle. I do not intend to add him to my PR application and I am scared that IRCC may ask for divorce/annulment documents which takes at least a year to finalize. I have worked so hard for my PR and I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize my application. As at now, we haven't started processing the divorce/annulment papers as there are still some things that need to be cleared up.

Please advice on how this would affect my PR application and the best next steps.

PS: I applied single and I had never been married as at the time I filed for my PR. @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Thanks

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
I don't know guys what to do. My Local MP (Oshawa) called IRCC 2nd time yesterday and they denied they ever got status update request from me. This is not acceptable at all. I know a lot of friends who got invited in 75 score draw and their processing is going very fast. They might even get COPR before March 2020 applications.

We tried calling IRCC, tweeting them, emailing minister, no luck. I think the only way is to find media contacts and try to get a video interview and show everyone the reality!

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Hi guys,

Please I need some serious help!!! I am an FSW inland Canada PR applicant (applied February 2020). I recently got married (less than a month ago) and as a result of irreconcilable differences, we are currently heading for annulment (due to the marriage being only a short period of time) or divorce (depending on which suits my situation) and I am worried about how this would affect my PR application. As at now, I haven't even informed IRCC about my change in marital status because the marriage will end shortly and I am not sure how to handle. I do not intend to add him to my PR application and I am scared that IRCC may ask for divorce/annulment documents which takes at least a year to finalize. I have worked so hard for my PR and I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize my application. As at now, we haven't started processing the divorce/annulment papers as there are still some things that need to be cleared up.

Please advice on how this would affect my PR application and the best next steps.

PS: I applied single and I had never been married as at the time I filed for my PR. @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Thanks
I think it'll be better you don't inform them... Since the marriage is being annulled.. My thoughts though

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Feeling very depressed now, any ideas when they will start looking at mar 2020 files. It has been 13 months now, medical expired no update
Same. I think things are progressing albeit, slowly. I was in the Limbo. Just yesterday recieved the PR confirmation portal email. And also reading in multiple groups, February April people are getting Coprs. Just hang in there and focus on your life/work instead. It helps me overcoming constant headaches and anxiety.