+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

cck1986

May 8, 2020
US green card can take 7-8 years waiting, some people even waited for more than a decade, but nobody complained about it.

The delay of Canada PR is just a few months or at most, 1-2 years, and it's due to the special emergency situation of COVID19. Unfortunately there are so many barking on this forum. I would suggest these people who think that Canada PR doesn't worth waiting for a year or two to move to the US in order to have a better experience of their life :)
I don’t think people are barking instead they are frustrated because this was supposed to be express entry and was disrupted by pandemic and yea it is a valid reason. However, if you do some research you understand people who applied in feb to March 2020 got very few approvals whereas people who applied after got more approvals. also, IRCC in their bulletins said they started proceeding aug applications in Jan. Then finalizing applications from may 2020. So the people who applied before started barking(in your words) because they are getting raw deal as their applications are not finalized but applications after the. Are finalized. I would suggest you to look at various forums and understand their reason for barking.
If First in First out was followed by 80% also no one would have barked. For more info just check immitracker for approvals to understand my above statement. hope this helps why people are barking

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
I don’t think people are barking instead they are frustrated because this was supposed to be express entry and was disrupted by pandemic and yea it is a valid reason. However, if you do some research you understand people who applied in feb to March 2020 got very few approvals whereas people who applied after got more approvals. also, IRCC in their bulletins said they started proceeding aug applications in Jan. Then finalizing applications from may 2020. So the people who applied before started barking(in your words) because they are getting raw deal as their applications are not finalized but applications after the. Are finalized. I would suggest you to look at various forums and understand their reason for barking.
If First in First out was followed by 80% also no one would have barked. For more info just check immitracker for approvals to understand my above statement. hope this helps why people are barking
Totally agree with you

trangvu.cy

Oct 12, 2020
US
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-05-2020 Passed
Interview........
Not required
@legalfalcon
I got passport request email today. Im planning to get married and add my spouse before going to Canada. That way we dont have to be apart.
Can I do that? And what do I need to submit?
Thank you!

lej7465

Apr 7, 2020
Hi - I just wanted to share that my medical just got passed "again" instead of IRCC asking for me to redo it today, Apr 14, 2021.
Initially, I passed it March 7th, 2020 so I was being ready for taking another one. Fortunately, they just passed mine today.
I'm CEC inland & AOR date March 8, 2020.

Reactions: dharatishah82

hallooo

Apr 6, 2021
Hello house, i am AOR March13, just got my GCMS notes Eligibility, criminality, medical- passed, info sharing -complete, security -not started
i dont seem to understand this below
Special Program: yes
Special Program : PRBIO
Hello, did you find out what PRBIO means? I found that in my sponsorship application for my parents

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Exactly right.

Adding to the comparison with US: green card via marriage should be used to understand the reasons of the frustration (~1 year before pandemic in US, compared with the 6-10 months of Canadian's express entry) . In US the pandemic caused a delay of few months for everyone, in Canada it is causing delays of 8-12 months for someone, no delays for others, with no updates.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I got passport request email today. Im planning to get married and add my spouse before going to Canada. That way we dont have to be apart.
Can I do that? And what do I need to submit?
Thank you!
If you are already married, just send a webform and inform IRCC.
You will be asked to submit the following

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

Reactions: trangvu.cy

trangvu.cy

Oct 12, 2020
US
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-05-2020 Passed
Interview........
Not required
If you are already married, just send a webform and inform IRCC.
You will be asked to submit the following

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)
Thanks for your info,
Will or can it affect the eligibility of the main applicant?
We are thinking to get passport stamped and get married, but it might be unnecessary, isnt it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: trangvu.cy

PRDreams

Mar 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi - I just wanted to share that my medical just got passed "again" instead of IRCC asking for me to redo it today, Apr 14, 2021.
Initially, I passed it March 7th, 2020 so I was being ready for taking another one. Fortunately, they just passed mine today.
I'm CEC inland & AOR date March 8, 2020.
Could you please let me know the officer assigned to your file.