+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Called IRCC yesterday. They said that had been an update in my process on 04/14 that my security and criminality were passed (eligibility was already completed).
She said that the only thing missing is my medical that is expired so I'll have to wait to see if I'll need to do another exam or if they will extend.

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Called IRCC yesterday. They said that had been an update in my process on 04/14 that my security and criminality were passed (eligibility was already completed).
She said that the only thing missing is my medical that is expired so I'll have to wait to see if I'll need to do another exam or if they will extend.
Hey - are you CEC, PNP or FSW and do you know your VO

Zainab101

Oct 19, 2017
Good day, I have a question. Can someone have 2 applications for PR under different streams? For example, the applicant already has inland EE application in progress since 2020. Can that person apply for the new stream for international students that will open in May (if eligible)? What will happen to the existing EE PR application in progress? Please provide answers with relevant IRCC references. Thank you. Cc @legalfalcon

Reactions: Saradeen+

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I am March 2020 AOR Outland applicant.
completed Biometrics in March 2021
No updates as of now.
Has any outland applicants in march 2020 Aor got PPR yet??
Welcome to the club! Im the same still waiting but th longest wait has passed and hopefully we will get the PR!

JSidhuBrar

Mar 16, 2021
Most probably they will ask for re-medical because last week I got request for re-medical

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Good day, I have a question. Can someone have 2 applications for PR under different streams? For example, the applicant already has inland EE application in progress since 2020. Can that person apply for the new stream for international students that will open in May (if eligible)? What will happen to the existing EE PR application in progress? Please provide answers with relevant IRCC references. Thank you. Cc @legalfalcon
You will have to withdraw your existing application before submitting the new one. I am not sure what would happen. But they specifically ask not to submit multiple applications.

Edit :
Source : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/general-file-processing/procedure-multiple-applications.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If you file 2 PR applications, until the first one is processed. or withdrawn, the second one will be be placed on hold.

Also, filing a new PR application does not mean it will be processed any later as all steps from criminality, eligibility and security will have to be done again.

Reactions: Bharath9788

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon just one query - My profile shows medical passed on 13 March 2020 and per last GCMS (received in February 2021) medicals expired on 3 February 2021 (for both me and my spouse). However upon enquiry if the medical has been extended or still expired through web form....The following is the response received:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions. We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time."

So just wanted to confirm if this means that medical may have been extended despite the profile not showing the same?
May I ask in how many days did you receive a response for your web form? Also, could you please let us know your Country of Residence?

Joe Reigo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Did you get any ghost update recently?