+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Hi. What is your stream ? And can you take a look at your gcms and see if you have been added to the covid pace group ? Thanks.
I am added to CN covid pace, as per gcms notes my application is approved and I can see my COPR number as well. My application was approved on 10th October, 2020 but I didn't get any COPR letter yet.

Kk kabobo

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hello guys, I am cec march 2020 applicant still waiting for for final decision.
Our pgwp will expire in May 2021 so we are preparing to apply for bowp.
But I have read that we have to proof of employment before my spouse open permit will be approved.

But the job that I used for the pr application is different from what I am currently doing. Is the same job though but different company
So in this case should we add the employment letter from PA current job or the previous one that we used for the pr application

Thanks

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hello guys, I am cec march 2020 applicant still waiting for for final decision.
Our pgwp will expire in May 2021 so we are preparing to apply for bowp.
But I have read that we have to proof of employment before my spouse open permit will be approved.

But the job that I used for the pr application is different from what I am currently doing. Is the same job though but different company
So in this case should we add the employment letter from PA current job or the previous one that we used for the pr application

Thanks
If you are not claiming that 50/200 extra points of valid job offer then that's fine.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
I called IRCC today.
Before this I called 3 times and they said everything passed-and security pending.
Today they said everything is up to date and just one thing is there which they are working on since March....
Do you think that can be security?

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I called IRCC today.
Before this I called 3 times and they said everything passed-and security pending.
Today they said everything is up to date and just one thing is there which they are working on since March....
Do you think that can be security?
No, it can't be security. As you are March AOR, Security will start only after eligibility passed.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
No, it can't be security. As you are March AOR, Security will start only after eligibility passed.
But in three phone calls before this they said eligibility is passed.. it was like passed and not reco pass... what else could it be?
Do you think call centre agent maybe referred to aor, like they are working since march as a whole for my application...

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
But in three phone calls before this they said eligibility is passed.. it was like passed and not reco pass... what else could it be?
Do you think call centre agent maybe referred to aor, like they are working since march as a whole for my application...
Yeah, I meant security wont start from March itself. Possible, they might be referring to AOR.

I called them yesterday, same status. Eligibility is recommend passed and haven't touched for almost 5 months now.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
What do you think is the latest for us March AOR applicants? Will we get the PR status before the summertime?

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
What do you think is the latest for us March AOR applicants? Will we get the PR status before the summertime?
Based on the snail pace of the processing, seems it will be a tough ask.

Really, I am surprised, IRCC is not able to put things on track even in 9 months. Shows how badly it is managed.