+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Why not BOWP? Close work permit renewal under your circumstance is not as straightforward as BOWP.
I am a little confused because when I was reading the CIC website, it says that BOWP for PR applicants under PNP must "have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination". But, my case is I have the employment restriction. Is the renew of work permit for PR applicants under PNP with employment restriction similar with BOWP application?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I am a little confused because when I was reading the CIC website, it says that BOWP for PR applicants under PNP must "have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination". But, my case is I have the employment restriction. Is the renew of work permit for PR applicants under PNP with employment restriction similar with BOWP application?
Closed WP for Provincial Nominee with PGWP
-NO LMIA, (EXEMPTED)
-MUST INCLUDE LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM PROVINCE (204C)
-NOMINATION CERT
-EMPLOYER OFFER LETTER
-YOUR EMPLOYER SHOULD REGISTERED ON-LINE (EMPLOYER PORTAL) & PAY $230 COMPLIANCE FEE, PRINT YOU THE CONFIRMATION WHICH INCLUDE YOUR ID#, NAME, DATE AND TIME. NO PAPER FORM
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK WITH CIC WEBSITE FOR ANY UPDATE.

Last edited:

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Anybody applied gcms notes recently? I applied mine on November 19 and still haven't got them, was wondering how long is it taking nowadays?
Yes, I did apply GCMS on 18th Nov and got it on 18th Dec but there is no change in status... it's all same which was confirmed on previous GCMS notes in October.

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Closed WP for Provincial Nominee with PGWP
-NO LMIA, (EXEMPTED)
-MUST INCLUDE LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM PROVINCE (204C)
-NOMINATION CERT
-EMPLOYER OFFER LETTER
-YOUR EMPLOYER SHOULD REGISTERED ON-LINE (EMPLOYER PORTAL) & PAY $230 COMPLIANCE FEE, PRINT YOU THE CONFIRMATION WHICH INCLUDE YOUR ID#, NAME, DATE AND TIME. NO PAPER FORM
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK WITH CIC WEBSITE FOR ANY UPDATE.
Thank you very much for your advice. I will check thevCIC website accordingly.

Reactions: Invincible84

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Congrats!! Did you got any response from them? I got the same email on the 16th VO etobicoke..responded back but no response/update as at today..
Exactly the same! Maybe it was an automated message but the staff who process the replies are off for Christmas?

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
No...but looks like all the groups which are getting handled by the Ottawa office are treated in the same way as there is no update since last 3 months
I’m really failing to understand on what basis did they tag me to that group. Is it just a lottery ??

siji083

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2020
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2020
How many people from March AOR still stuck with criminality under process even after giving Biometrics?
My case CEC inland, bio-October 23rd, Everything passed, except criminality under process. 2020 is done now, can we expect any update in 2021?

I'm starting to get worried now.

Reactions: Saradeen+

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
How many people from March AOR still stuck with criminality under process even after giving Biometrics?
My case CEC inland, bio-October 23rd, Everything passed, except criminality under process. 2020 is done now, can we expect any update in 2021?

Same here AOR 6th March, Biometric 5th OCT, Everything is passed stuck at criminality. VO Ottawa as usual.

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019

March 20, waiting ....

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Have posted earlier, but posting again just to vent - March 5th AOR, March 16th biometrics - still absolutely zilch. GCMS note in October said everything is completed but nothing has moved. Have applied for GCMS again but still no news, except for a bunch of GU swhich I don't even know if they are glitches.

I read every post here (including threads for January and February) and yes, it is so frustrating. Absolutely, no one owes you anything, we're in the middle of a once-in-an-era pandemic, and everything makes logical sense. But there's an emotional side to all of us which just gets more and frustrated with every passing day and wants to lash out. So much hope and expectation, all slowly converting to pessimism. There's no light, there's no update - everything remains open-ended.

To all my fellow applicants, we're all in this together, I guess. Our feelings are genuine and there's nothing much we can do. Hope you all get success in everything you attempt.

Special shoutout to @legalfalcon for time-stakingly giving his expert guidance everywhere. You're a gem, mate.
Such kind words bring warmth to my anxious heart, we are going to get through this together!

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
This process has been a shit show and it didn’t have to be this way. One or two updates from IRCC staff would do it but no, they have to treat us immigrants as second or even third class folk. No communication whatsoever. Our lives are on hold because of that. No ability to walk away from jobs if you are on a closed work permit either. No, you have to tolerate stupidity because of your immigration status. We inland applicants live and pay taxes and get this treatment, like we get no respect at all? Immigration staff is either incompetent or just doesn’t care about us.

Reactions: manisingh2301