+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

aps1989

Aug 16, 2020
Hello Folks

Just now received an INFORMATION LETTER on my profile to give BIOMETRICS ,

my AOR is 20th March, and i had recieved Biometrics Letter more than 90 days back, till date I have not been able to give.

Has anyone else received this INFORMATION LETTER on your profile too ???
what information they provided?

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello Folks

my AOR is 20th March, and i had recieved Biometrics Letter more than 90 days back, till date I have not been able to give.

What does the letter say?? Is it the same letter you got in March or it has some new info??

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Hey fellow Edmonton Office mate.. did you receive any update on your profile.. I called CIC and they confirmed that :
Eligibility: Pass
Security: Pass
Background: pending biometrics
Same here. waiting for biometrics

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Which number did you call?
1888 242 2100
Wait for the opening messages to finish (3-4 mins)
Select options 1 1 2 without waiting
Select option 2 for type of PR application
Enter application no followed by # —— confirm by 1 it’s correct
Enter year of birth —— confirm by 1 it’s correct
Enter 1 to listen to status (it would be verbatim what is already in the CIC account)
Then enter 0 to talk to an agent

repeat 5-6 time (I know I had to, hope you are luckier) to get through to an agent

Reactions: AshRK and Iamelie88

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 8, 2020
Primary Office: CIO-Sydney

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: In Process (Just waiting Biometrics reopen)
Medical: Passed
Hey fellow Edmonton Office mate.. did you receive any update on your profile.. I called CIC and they confirmed that :
Congrats. I am Edmonton fork and none except medical pass as per gcms july 29. What is ur AoR?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Folks

Me too received it

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
What they asked?
Date: August 20, 2020
UCI:XXXXXXXX
ApplicationXXXXXX

Dear MY NAME,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:Biometrics
Please periodically monitor the following link for updates and complete biometrics once it is safe to do so in your area:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Please note if you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid.

We invite to visit our website to get the most up-to-date information onhow the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.htm

Thanks
I think biometric

aminilay

Oct 3, 2019
What is your AOR date?
Are you inland or outland?

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Date: August 20, 2020
UCI:XXXXXXXX
ApplicationXXXXXX

Dear MY NAME,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:Biometrics
Please periodically monitor the following link for updates and complete biometrics once it is safe to do so in your area:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Please note if you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid.

We invite to visit our website to get the most up-to-date information onhow the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.htm

Thanks
I think biometric
Yes this is the exact letter i got too,

@asdfghj When did you get this letter and what is your AOR? inland/outland ???

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hello Folks

What is your eligibility and security status ??