+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
kind worried about where my file is located. cuz many people here complaining about how slow edmonton office is and im living in calgary =(.
So i gave a call to IRCC, thanks god my file is in sydeny.

Eligibility passed
Background check still in progress
Security check still in progress
Sydney is also same like edmonton in processing

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi All,

I am close to the end of 6 month processing time given for my application. Is CIC delaying processing applications due to Covid? or Do you think I should hear something by September 5th (end date of my 6-month waiting). Also, below are the details of my application status. Does it look normal ? When can I enquire them about status of my application?

FSW - Outland
AOR: March 6, 2020
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: March 12, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: March 17, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you,
Rupa
I believe above information are what mentioning in your profile right? You better raise a webform. You will definitely get more detailed information on your case than this and I’m pretty much sure your case is a lot more processed than what mentioned above. Good luck and all the best.

damiolamide

Feb 5, 2020
Please expert in the house what should I expect, My POF is on Fixed deposit, my application has (RR) REVIEW REQUIRED
AOR: March 08 2020

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW,

2020-03-08 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** Please review fund RE Maturity date and Pension InfoA11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - fund: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi I got webform reply as
Eligibility is Met.
Security- Currently valid
criminality- In process.
CPC- Ottawa.
Does this mean my Eligibility is passed?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi I got webform reply as
Eligibility is Met.
Security- Currently valid
criminality- In process.
CPC- Ottawa.
Does this mean my Eligibility is passed?
No, eligibility is not yet passed by officer. It is met (passed by analyst).