+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

mrlashlah

Aug 19, 2020
Received a response to webform. Waiting for GCMS notes (applied on August 12, 2020).

ITA: January 8, 2020
AOR: March 4, 2020
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started (Biometrics pending)
Criminality: In Process
Medical: Passed

Reactions: himansh165

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Received a response to webform. Waiting for GCMS notes (applied on August 12, 2020).

ASSESSMENTS:

Congratulations

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

ASSESSMENTS:
Hi Mrlashlah,

what is ur stream?

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020

ASSESSMENTS:
@mrlashlah could you tell me what do you request in webform to get a reply like how you have got,
and where do you put in this request ? do you attach any documents?

Reactions: ACCA2011

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi All,

I am close to the end of 6 month processing time given for my application. Is CIC delaying processing applications due to Covid? or Do you think I should hear something by September 5th (end date of my 6-month waiting). Also, below are the details of my application status. Does it look normal ? When can I enquire them about status of my application?

FSW - Outland
AOR: March 6, 2020
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: March 12, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: March 17, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you,
Rupa
The 6 months processing timeline goal is a GOAL, not a guarantee, and they say the goal is to process 80% within 6 moths.
That’s under normal circumstances.

I don’t know if you’re aware that there is currently a global pandemic going on. At the start of the shutdown, IRCC has said that processing times will most likely take longer than 6 months as they are operating under a reduced capacity. Also, biometrics are impossible to be collected in Canada, and in most countries.

in other words, processing applications within 6 months has never been a 100% guarantee. Less so under current circumstances.

mrlashlah

Aug 19, 2020
@mrlashlah could you tell me what do you request in webform to get a reply like how you have got,
and where do you put in this request ? do you attach any documents?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Fill out the relevant info and request a status update of your case. I specifically asked for the validity/status of ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY, and CRIMINALITY checks, as well as location of my visa processing office. Didn't attach any documents.

I received a response in 7 days.

Jun 28, 2020
The 6 months processing timeline goal is a GOAL, not a guarantee, and they say the goal is to process 80% within 6 moths.
That’s under normal circumstances.

I don’t know if you’re aware that there is currently a global pandemic going on. At the start of the shutdown, IRCC has said that processing times will most likely take longer than 6 months as they are operating under a reduced capacity. Also, biometrics are impossible to be collected in Canada, and in most countries.

in other words, processing applications within 6 months has never been a 100% guarantee. Less so under current circumstances.

ASSESSMENTS:
Hi, your application status time crossed 6 monts? what did you submit on web form to get that status? Please help.

Thanks

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi, your application status time crossed 6 monts? what did you submit on web form to get that status? Please help.

Thanks
Only if you have scrolled above and taken the pain to read. :)

--------------
Fill out the relevant info and request a status update of your case. I specifically asked for the validity/status of ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY, and CRIMINALITY checks, as well as location of my visa processing office. Didn't attach any documents.

I received a response in 7 days.

Reactions: bgpatel

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello Folks

Just now received an INFORMATION LETTER on my profile to give BIOMETRICS ,

my AOR is 20th March, and i had recieved Biometrics Letter more than 90 days back, till date I have not been able to give.

Has anyone else received this INFORMATION LETTER on your profile too ???

Reactions: asdfghj and aps1989