+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Received a Ghost Update last week when I opened in my Cic account saying updated instead of read but nothing was updated. Thinking of getting GCMS notes.
AOR March 11

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
I was hoping I could land this year around late October and spend at least a month or two and come back to US to take advantage of the WFH. It looks very unlikely to happen.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
what about ur note 1 text if you don’t mind I ask? And are you CEC or PNP?
Note 1 , It doesn’t mention work experience but says about celpip , education , total score. Nothing much there.
I cec applicant

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
How did you call them ? my brother in canada called them at 1800.... but just got a lazy lady on phone saying covid19 may bla bla bla please verify in your website bla bla bla...
What is the phone number where you called them from canada ?
1-888-242-2100

Just listen to the computer voice and keep pressing the numbers on phone pad that corresponds to your situation and reach the status of the application. when it says the number to click to speak to an agent, click that and it'll put you on hold for nearly 35ish minutes and an agent will attend then.

Reactions: Wanter retwan

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello.I have been asked for RCMP document I am currently residing in India and was in Canada from 2012 to 2018 can someone please help me how to get RCMP document from India. need ur assistance here please I have 60 days to submit this document

mathewstillon

Nov 24, 2017
Is it fingerprint based check? Then you need to get your fingerprints on the prescribed format from your local police fingerprint bureau.Then you have to send it to Canada by post to transmit electronically to RCMP.For this you have to contact an accredited agency in Canada.I did this trough worldwide forensic services inc.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi All,

I am close to the end of 6 month processing time given for my application. Is CIC delaying processing applications due to Covid? or Do you think I should hear something by September 5th (end date of my 6-month waiting). Also, below are the details of my application status. Does it look normal ? When can I enquire them about status of my application?

FSW - Outland
AOR: March 6, 2020
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: March 12, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: March 17, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you,
Rupa

warid

Aug 31, 2019
Hi All,

I am close to the end of 6 month processing time given for my application. Is CIC delaying processing applications due to Covid? or Do you think I should hear something by September 5th (end date of my 6-month waiting). Also, below are the details of my application status. Does it look normal ? When can I enquire them about status of my application?

FSW - Outland
AOR: March 6, 2020
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: March 12, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: March 17, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you,
Rupa
Exact same situation with me. Let me know if you get an update. I will do the same.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Thanks for your response. I didn't get any mails yet still unable to login. Have you tried logging in recently?
I use CIBC to login. I can login