+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
That will height of sense on part of IRCC that it took them 5 months to come to that conclusion, but still we will accept this non sense if they start processing applications without further delays and any claim any stupid excuses
It might be just me but I don’t understand half of what you say. I’ve seen your previous posts, they’re entertaining. Keep up the good work.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
It might be just me but I don’t understand half of what you say. I’ve seen your previous posts, they’re entertaining. Keep up the good work.
That's why Canada is a sinking economy and USA is better.

Reactions: slayyy

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Sorry am confused now.. you got your status from CIC agent on phone or through GCMS notes??
Got to know it from the agent on phone. I ordered the GCMS notes to know the exact scenario.

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
That will height of sense on part of IRCC that it took them 5 months to come to that conclusion, but still we will accept this non sense if they start processing applications without further delays and come up with any stupid excuses
If you hate Canada and IRCC that much, why don't you just go to another country for better feeling? IRCC is not begging you to come. I see no problem with IRCC, Canada is doing a good job in this pandemic and obviously things are being processed, although slower.

Last edited:

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
If you hate Canada and IRCC that much, why don't you just f.. off and go to another country for better feeling? IRCC is not begging you to come. I see no problem with IRCC, Canada is doing a good job in this pandemic and obviously things are being processed, although slower.
Exactly. So true. Thanks for saying that aloud. :)

Reactions: yyzstudent

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
AOR: March 6th 2020, in land applicant.
B

GCMS notes dates : August 17th 2020

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: In pro
Other Reqs:
Final:

later in notes it says:
“I make the following recommendation: Recommend pass MI3 A11.2: Appears met r87.1: CEC minimum requirements-Appears met ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

any comments?? Or feedback?

Ozymandias84

May 27, 2020
AOR: March 6th 2020, in land applicant.
B

GCMS notes dates : August 17th 2020

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: In pro
Other Reqs:
Final:

later in notes it says:
“I make the following recommendation: Recommend pass MI3 A11.2: Appears met r87.1: CEC minimum requirements-Appears met ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

any comments?? Or feedback?
Sounds promising!! congratulations!!
What is your VO?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Reactions: aps1989

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
If you hate Canada and IRCC that much, why don't you just f.. off and go to another country for better feeling? IRCC is not begging you to come. I see no problem with IRCC, Canada is doing a good job in this pandemic and obviously things are being processed, although slower.
Easy there, tiger. Who are you to tell people f.ck off? Are you even in Canada yet? Are you like the owner of Canada or something? People say their ideas out loud here, it is a free country. And yes, IRCC made a mess for inland PR applicants and yes, it is just plain stupid. If you do not want to read the opinions of others and cannot express yourself without cursing, why don't you better off somewhere?

And why do mods even allow this? This is a forum for helping each other and even calming others & offering a hand for everyone. Not cursing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARVINDATWAL

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
Easy there, tiger. Who are you to tell people f.ck off? Are you even in Canada yet? Are you like the owner of Canada or something? People say their ideas out loud here, it is a free country. And yes, IRCC made a mess for inland PR applicants and yes, it is just plain stupid. If you do not want to read the opinions of others and cannot express yourself without cursing, why don't you better off of the internet?
You said the key words "People say their ideas out loud here, it is a free country", which is nice.

I am myself to tell him what I think, just like what you are doing, do you have any problem with that? I normally don't allow myself to fall into this kind of discussion but seeing him screaming in multiple topics is a bit over for me.

Feel free to "say out loud" about me or my post, it is your core right. You can consider yourself win this argument, I will end it here. I just can't stop myself from saying what I want to say, lol.

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
You said the key words "People say their ideas out loud here, it is a free country", which is nice.

I am myself to tell him what I think, just like what you are doing, do you have any problem with that? I normally don't allow myself to fall into this kind of discussion but seeing him screaming in multiple topics is a bit over for me.

Feel free to "say out loud" about me or my post, it is your core right. You can consider yourself win this argument, I will end it here. I just can't stop myself from saying what I want to say, lol.
English is not your native language, as I can see. However, just so you know, telling people "f.ck off" is not a way of saying your opinion "out loud". It is plain uncivil and rude. You better keep that in mind when you come here. Cheers.

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
English is not your native language, as I can see. However, just so you know, telling people "f.ck off" is not a way of saying your opinion "out loud". It is plain uncivil and rude. You better keep that in mind when you come here. Cheers.
Advice taken. I have removed the words from my original post. Thanks.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks for post, I think on public forum raising a concern is valid but still some people need to maintain some level of decency. With that being said, I cannot stop anyone from argument or responding back.