CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello, can you please tell us what did you ask on webform, I need to know the same details as above but not sure what to ask ? do we ask all of this directly or there is some specific question to which they respond as above..? I submitted by request to GCMS notes but thats taking too long these days. Figure webform response is faster. Please share.
Just ask the status of eligibility, criminality , security and visa office for your application.

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, can you please tell us what did you ask on webform, I need to know the same details as above but not sure what to ask ? do we ask all of this directly or there is some specific question to which they respond as above..? I submitted by request to GCMS notes but thats taking too long these days. Figure webform response is faster. Please share.
Well what I can say is that it really depends on the agent who handles your request. Nothing useful in the 1st webform I raised. However the 2nd time I have got it very informative. I directly ask for the status of the application and each component. The most exact way is to raise a GCMS, though. I however am not in Canada and I dont want to give my personal data to any 3rd party, no choice but the webform.

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Just ask the status of eligibility, criminality , security and visa office for your application.
@Invincible84
will we get the webform reply from them even if 6months of time is not completed from AOR,
Reason i am asking is I am waiting for Webform reply, when i submitted it said if my application is within the frame time i wont be getting a reply.

It has been 5 days since i raised, i am yet to get a reply.

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
@Invincible84
will we get the webform reply from them even if 6months of time is not completed from AOR,
Reason i am asking is I am waiting for Webform reply, when i submitted it said if my application is within the frame time i wont be getting a reply.

It has been 5 days since i raised, i am yet to get a reply.
Yes, I've got. AOR was in April.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
CEC Inland, VO Edmonton
AOR: March 7, 2020
Medical and BIL : March 13, 2020
No Biometrics given yet

Called CIC on phone and got reply that

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Security and Criminality: In process

Reactions: NewDestination

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
One more week passes and now it’s 5 months since No biometrics has been done, height of non sense, I can see people here so lethargic but now I see why they are so behind USA

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
CEC Inland, VO Edmonton
AOR: March 7, 2020
Medical and BIL : March 13, 2020
No Biometrics given yet

Called CIC on phone and got reply that

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Security and Criminality: In process
That’s a first for Edmonton. Congrats on passing eligibility... did you receive a ghost update on your CIC account??

Reactions: Dhan09

Rahul_swd

Mar 20, 2020
Got My GCMS today and its indicating following.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: In progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

i have biometric pending. Can anyone suggest what steps are still remaining in file? Is it only Biometric or something else as well. I have already paid my RPRF and gave RCMP in adavance. Thanks in adavance.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Got My GCMS today and its indicating following.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: In progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

i have biometric pending. Can anyone suggest what steps are still remaining in file? Is it only Biometric or something else as well. I have already paid my RPRF and gave RCMP in adavance. Thanks in adavance.
As your biometric are pending the file will not progress in security. Criminality will proceed from your PCC. I believe as everything is opening Service Canada will open soon. If possible travel to a Service Canada a little farther than bigger cities. Go to Gatineau if you’re in Ottawa.

Dee Boy

Aug 6, 2020
Outbound applicant under the FSW Class with the following sequence:

ITA: 22nd Jan 20
AOR: 4th March 20
MEP: 10th March 20
App status: Open
App status reason: in progress.

Wrote sometime in June to inquire of the status of my application and was sent "application requires additional verification so would be out of the processing times"
Applied and got GCMS Notes in July ending.
Criminality indicates passed bio
Medical indicates pass as well
Info sharing: in progress.
Eligibility: Not Started (in bold).
Security: Not Started (in bold).

Application has been treated by Programme Assistant and Case Analyst.
Both comments are positive.
Case Analyst had recommended pass and also has Ready to Finalise. I paid RPRF upfront. Dates show that Case Analyst comment were made since 12th March 20 while Programme Assistant was since 9th March 20.
I will reach 6 months in the first week of September. Just wondering what's happening since March.

Also wondering why Eligibility would be showing not started when the label against the Programme Assistant and Case Analyst shows EE Eligibility.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
That’s a first for Edmonton. Congrats on passing eligibility... did you receive a ghost update on your CIC account??
Nah I'vent got any ghost update. I ordered the gcms notes to know the exact notes.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Is this an indication that COPR will be issued without Biometrics? o_O
That will height of sense on part of IRCC that it took them 5 months to come to that conclusion, but still we will accept this non sense if they start processing applications without further delays and come up with any stupid excuses

Last edited: