+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hey guys, my VO is Edmonton. They requested PCC and I uploaded it since early March and during all this time the section on CIC account was ¨the documents your provided have been uploaded ¨. GCMS notes requested in July showed cero progress without even reviewing eligibility. Since yesterday it changed to ¨we are reviewing the documents you provided ¨. Hopefully they are working on our applications.....
Same situation here. Submitted biometrics and RCMP back in March, no progress until it finally changed to “we are reviewing the additional documents” on August 6th.

gus1577

Aug 20, 2019
kind worried about where my file is located. cuz many people here complaining about how slow edmonton office is and im living in calgary =(.
So i gave a call to IRCC, thanks god my file is in sydeny.

Eligibility passed
Background check still in progress
Security check still in progress

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
kind worried about where my file is located. cuz many people here complaining about how slow edmonton office is and im living in calgary =(.
So i gave a call to IRCC, thanks god my file is in sydeny.

Eligibility passed
Background check still in progress
Security check still in progress
Mine didn't even pass eligibility yet and it's being processed in Sydney.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
When do we receive the email for pre-arrival services? Also, is it necessary to have submitted biometrics before you can get that email?

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Has anyone else received IMM5406e request ?

Edit : We (for me and my wife both) just received request for updated IMM5406e with physically signed. We filled it and uploaded on our application. Our document section had two extra space already created for the document to be uploaded.

Has anyone else seen this request on anyone else's profile ?

AOR : 3rd March
Medical : 10th March
Bio-Metric : 12th March
IMM5406e Request : 11th August.

6 months completes on 3rd September.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhan09

hqdao

Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

I have just got updates from IRCC via Webform:

- Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- The responsible office has completed verifying your application and has confirmed that you have met the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
- We can confirm that your biometrics has been received by the responsible office.
- The background verifications are currently in process.
- The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.

AOR date is March 18, FSW-O, PNP. Biometrics was provided on May 14. I thought my application was transferred to a different VO. I am surprised that it is in CIO now. Any idea at which stage my application is?

Thank you.

Last edited:

kumar55

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi,

- Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- The responsible office has completed verifying your application and has confirmed that you have met the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
- We can confirm that your biometrics has been received by the responsible office.
- The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.

AOR date is March 18, FSW-O, PNP. Biometrics was provided on May 14. I thought my application was transferred to a different VO. I am surprised that it is in CIO now. Any idea at which stage my application is?

Thank you.
You have cleared Eligibility, only Background verifications of Security will be pending on yours, after that it is done i guess.

Where did you give your Biometrics ???

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi,

Thank you.
What did you ask in the webform? I want to know the same information about mine, but I don't know what to ask them.

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
My concern is how RCMP is started but not Biometrics!!! Although both have same procedures for fingerprints and photos.
They are different entities. RCMP is under provincial government where Service Canada is under federal government. As provinces start to reopen, rcmp opens up. Service Canada will open when everything will open.

arshdeep218

Jun 21, 2020
Got the GCMS notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can anyone tell me what does the following line mean
— CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI

below is the complete officers' review.

****OFFICER'S REVIEW*** EE Eligibility passed/ — CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI MARITAL STATUS: Married (spouse is accompanying) Depend children: 0 PNP: Ontario ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) — PASSED Relationship assessed, no other concerns at this time. CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; MEDICALS: Valid RPRF: Complete

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Got the GCMS notes.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can anyone tell me what does the following line mean
— CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI

below is the complete officers' review.

****OFFICER'S REVIEW*** EE Eligibility passed/ — CRIM - MEDS passed/ RFV FOSS: NAI MARITAL STATUS: Married (spouse is accompanying) Depend children: 0 PNP: Ontario ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) — PASSED Relationship assessed, no other concerns at this time. CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; MEDICALS: Valid RPRF: Complete
Looks like everything is passed and RFV means ready for visa. Big congrats! What's your aor?