+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Jenni19

Aug 7, 2020
Oh my ! This is bad guys ! I had no idea until I looked at this thread. Let's keep each other updated, shall we ? Are you guys requesting GCMS notes or raising webforms periodically ? My notes took 2 weeks to arrive, which is not so bad I guess.

Jenni19

Aug 7, 2020
Okay so I looked at the notes very carefully and on the 1st page, it's written primary office : CPC Ottawa. But then on the second page it's written secondary office 3 : CPC Edmonton.
So I really don't know what to think. It is weird.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Okay so I looked at the notes very carefully and on the 1st page, it's written primary office : CPC Ottawa. But then on the second page it's written secondary office 3 : CPC Edmonton.
So I really don't know what to think. It is weird.
Yep thats edmonton

Wanter retwan

Aug 7, 2020
Hello friends,

I'm an outlander applicant 447, I got 600 additional points from Ontario PNP. ITA in march 4 2020 and my AOR and MEP in 19 march 2020.
VFS have just opened in my country and I will biometric by next week 12 August. I made a web form cause I wanted more time for biometric since VFS were closed, but I received a call from my country office telling me that my office is in Ottawa not in morocco Rabat.

So I wanted to know how much time approximately will it take until background check is completed ?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results May 12, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

medicoPR

Aug 1, 2020
I was today years old when I found out about this thread.

AOR Mar 5
FSW-O

According to webform,
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Valid
VO: CPC-O

Webform reply a month ago said "verifying" Eligibility. How can Eligibility status go back from "verifying" to "not started"? Has it happened with anyone else? TIA

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
If i was the boss of edmonton and sydney visa office, i would have fired all the staff for working so slow.

Ozymandias84

May 27, 2020
Hey guys, my VO is Edmonton. They requested PCC and I uploaded it since early March and during all this time the section on CIC account was ¨the documents your provided have been uploaded ¨. GCMS notes requested in July showed cero progress without even reviewing eligibility. Since yesterday it changed to ¨we are reviewing the documents you provided ¨. Hopefully they are working on our applications.....

Reactions: Bruno1808

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hey guys, my VO is Edmonton. They requested PCC and I uploaded it since early March and during all this time the section on CIC account was ¨the documents your provided have been uploaded ¨. GCMS notes requested in July showed cero progress without even reviewing eligibility. Since yesterday it changed to ¨we are reviewing the documents you provided ¨. Hopefully they are working on our applications.....
Hopefully

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
VFS Office in my country opens up on the10th. Got an appointment for biometrics on 11th.
81% completion on the status bar although I know it means even less than what it used to.

I don't expect to see the COPR (assuming eligibilityiis met) till next March at least.

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
This is positive. Hope you are right