+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

warid

Aug 31, 2019
My application is stuck. Last i checked my gcms notes from July, it shows in page 2 assessement.

Eligibility: passed
Medical passed

Others not started

Does this mean my eligibility has already been cleared?

My police certificate arrived ircc back in June according to my courier, but further web enquiry i was informed that they cannot verify whether they have received due to covid19. Since the criminality has never started.

I have applied for a new set of gcms notes and waiting now.
AOR?

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I got a reply fr my webform as follows

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The background verifications are in process.
The eligibility verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

is my eligibility n criminality passed? Any idea what do they check as background verification? My AOR is March 08th n have given biometric n paid RPRF too.!pls feel free to share what you feel
many thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: UniSaverH

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I got a reply fr my webform as follows

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The background verifications are in process.
The eligibility verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

is my eligibility n criminality passed? Any idea what do they check as background verification? My AOR is March 08th n have given biometric n paid RPRF too.!pls feel free to share what you feel
many thanks!!
Mine file is also processing at sydney and they are very slow in processing the files.

Reactions: Nimz10

barbadikar

Jan 28, 2019
Guys, is Eligibility met the same as Eligibility passed?
There's no straight answer to this.I might be wrong but below are my findings :
  1. Met is marked by analyst and officer will review your profile again to mark it as Pass.
  2. Some say, if analyst has marked it as Pass officer can mark it as met - (I haven't seen any example like this)
  3. My friend faced the same dilemma when he received the GCMS notes, eligibility was marked met but he got the COPR call 10 days after.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys my webform reply says
ELIGIBILITY- CURRENTLY VALID
SECURITY- CURRENTLY VALID
CRIMINALITY- IN PROCESS.
what does currently valid means. I didn't give my biometrics yet since service canada is closed. My AOR is April 8 CEC

Reactions: asdfghj and Nimz10

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hey guys my application shows 72% but my friend got PR in 4 months he applied in january. Can you guys help me how long its gonna take or if any one can share how much your application shows ?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hey guys my application shows 72% but my friend got PR in 4 months he applied in january. Can you guys help me how long its gonna take or if any one can share how much your application shows ?
Short answer no one knows.

Long answer raise a webform and ask for the eligibility criminality and security of your application to get a better idea of where you are at!

himansh165

May 10, 2020
Biometrics wait is getting more annoying and upsetting. I wonder when they will reopen or provide alternate solutions :' Just sharing the grief
I totally agree with you, Keep opening the website like every hour just to see in case they open it up or provide any update as to when they'll be opening. Its really frustrating.

Reactions: bgpatel

bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
I totally agree with you, Keep opening the website like every hour just to see in case they open it up or provide any update as to when they'll be opening. Its really frustrating.
Yeah. Same here. Biometrics is now a concern. Wish they can skip at least for inland and collect later perhaps.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys, is Eligibility met the same as Eligibility passed?
The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance.

Instead see your assessment on page 2 of the GCMS notes and see the corresponding notes in the last 2-5 pages.

For detailed explanation on this see my previous post available :
#3,199

RickSanchez

Jun 26, 2020
The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance.

Instead see your assessment on page 2 of the GCMS notes and see the corresponding notes in the last 2-5 pages.

For detailed explanation on this see my previous post available :
#3,199
Hello, Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, the information was not through GCMC notes but through the Web form. and they said only that the Eligibility was met, Criminal and Security were not initiated even though there are less than 50 days from the estimated timeline. Another sentence was this:
"Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Any idea what it means?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, the information was not through GCMC notes but through the Web form. and they said only that the Eligibility was met, Criminal and Security were not initiated even though there are less than 50 days from the estimated timeline. Another sentence was this:
"Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Any idea what it means?
The webforms are very ambitious and do not clearly state at what stage you are at. It simply suggests that your eligibility may be recommended passed by an assistant or an analyst or could have been conclusively passed by an officer.

Only after eligibility is passed, the security will be initiated. To be sure, you can send another webform expressly asking about eligibility, or request GCMS notes.

You can also try to call and find the info.

Reactions: RickSanchez