+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I got a reply fr my webform as follows

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The background verifications are in process.
The eligibility verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

is my eligibility n criminality passed? Any idea what do they check as background verification? My AOR is March 08th n have given biometric n paid RPRF too.!pls feel free to share what you feel
many thanks!!

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I got a reply fr my webform as follows

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The background verifications are in process.
The eligibility verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

is my eligibility n criminality passed? Any idea what do they check as background verification? My AOR is March 08th n have given biometric n paid RPRF too.!pls feel free to share what you feel
many thanks!!
How long did it take to receive this response? Are you inland or Outland. I think that eligibility and criminality are passed. Thanks in advance

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
How long did it take to receive this response? Are you inland or Outland. I think that eligibility and criminality are passed. Thanks in advance
It took four working days. I’m and Outland PNP applicant. Thanks for your response.

vikins

Sep 30, 2018
Hey Guys,

Got this reply to Webform.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

No mention of eligibility at all, AOR 28th March, Medical done on 19th May, Medical passed and bio metric given June 8th, Outland

Is progress looking okay ?, why no mention of Eligibility on webform reply?
Please share your views, many thanks.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
AoR mar 8. Medical passed and biometrics, rcmp request on April 7 . on May 21 file was transferred to cpc admenton alberta. No movement since then, they didn't touch our file yet. Yesterday additional document changed to "we are reviewing.. ". Hopefully they process our file soon. Good luck to all

sreenathpc

Aug 22, 2016
Just called CIC today and the agent said eligibility is not started yet.
AOR is March 4
CEC Inland.
Really scared as to what is happening to the application.
Any thoughts?

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Biggest question in my head - what is difference between CURRENTLY VALID and MET? Any one please help me out. I've seen some people saying currently valid means passed and some say no. Someone explain please.

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
you are all set, copr soon! enjoy :)

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
Congratulations!!!!! When was your AOR? Are you Outland or Inland?

Jenni19

Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys ! I'm new here and glad to be able to share with everyone else.
I'm an outland applicant, got my AOR March 13. Biometrics done June 17. I requested and just got my GCMS notes and I don't really understand what's happening.

It says Eligiblity : not started
Security : not started
Criminality : passed
Medical : passed
Info sharing : in progress

How do you know which visa office you depend on ?
It says secondary office 3 : CPC Edmonton.
Is it slower over there ?
I'm kind of lost and I guess I'm just trying to understand more.

Thanks so much and glad to have found this forum

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi guys ! I'm new here and glad to be able to share with everyone else.
I'm an outland applicant, got my AOR March 13. Biometrics done June 17. I requested and just got my GCMS notes and I don't really understand what's happening.

It says Eligiblity : not started
Security : not started
Criminality : passed
Medical : passed
Info sharing : in progress

How do you know which visa office you depend on ?
It says secondary office 3 : CPC Edmonton.
Is it slower over there ?
I'm kind of lost and I guess I'm just trying to understand more.

Thanks so much and glad to have found this forum
Yep Edmonton and thats why it is slow, wait patiently! :)