+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

hzw0043

May 10, 2020
Just called CIC this morning, the agent told me the application is current in Edmonton. Criminality is in progress just like 2 weeks ago, eligibility and security not started. And it won't move forward because my wife's biometrics is pending. I'm the principle applicant and has done my biometrics, but apparently it doesn't make any difference... Exactly as I expected. I guess there's nothing else to do expect waiting for Service Canada to reopen.

Reactions: Paula93 and mniwuk

Kikidaogo

Mar 12, 2020
AOR - March 3
Biometrics - March 12
MEP - March 11

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications have not been initiated.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

What does this mean for eligibility?

jawad.915

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys I'm in dire need of helping hands. I got my aor in March.
I married last week. Now in trying to raise a CSE to let them know about change in marital status. But they are showing this question which is confusing me: "is your application being processed by an office outside Canada?"
I applied online from Pakistan. I was thinking to answer no because my processing application was in Canada but someone said that each country have their own visa offices, so i have to ask where my application is at the moment and then answer accordingly.

Please please help im confused right now

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
ITA :19th Feb
AOR :26th March
Med: 27th May
BIL request :27th May
BIL completed: 1st June

Got an email from CIC (Hamilton office) yesterday,
"Hello,
We are working on Finalization of Your Application for Permanent Residence . If in Canada please provide your original and last entry date to Canada ( YYYY-MM-DD) with port of entry ( land border crossing, airport) no later than 2020/07/08."

I assume it means it's almost done? Not yet back to Canada, but will be back on the 17th. The agent asked my itinerary and said they would contact me on a later date.

Any idea how long it's gonna take to finish the whole process? Like a month or so? I'm moving to PhD in September and need PR to apply for some scholarship.

Many thanks!
You are almost there..
Wish you a good luck

reza99

May 2, 2019
Can anyone check application status by calling IRCC helpline or through web form when application is submitted by a representative?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
To add, progress bar shows 56% completed. May I know what percentage are you at currently ?
I thin percentage changes automatically based on time lapse.. Calculate number of days lapsed since AOR divided by 180 and multiply the amount with 100..i think you get your percentage you mentioned above

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi guyz.. I submitted my CEC application on 17 feb.. Current status SUBMITTED..

Med passed 27 Feb..

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Biometric req received on 27 Feb

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Background checks

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal.?

Thanks