+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

jetzhou

Mar 24, 2020
damn lucky. But don't they say that you cannot get it done outside of Canada as an inland applicant if you are not told otherwise? did you talk to them to get an exception?
I wrote my LOE with all explanations. It was not my fault that I cannot return to Canada (I was on vacation before the lockdown). And I'm still working for my corp remotely (with a letter from my employer stating I can work remotely) even if I am outside of Canada. I guess I am technically "inside" of Canada since I'm still getting paid?

Jazz2087

Jul 6, 2020
Called cic today:
Agent told me eligibility review required. Any idea what it means?
May I know what category you applied under:- CEC or PNP based?
PNP INLAND - express entry
Thanks. I applied under CEC pnp category. Similar to yours: my application dashboard current status shows " submitted " instead " your action is required" eventhough biometric completion is pending. I am curious to know why this is showing like this, so I am about to call CIC to check the current status of my application. Then I will post the updates here

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
May I know what category you applied under:- CEC or PNP based?

Thanks. I applied under CEC pnp category. Similar to yours: my application dashboard current status shows " submitted " instead " your action is required" eventhough biometric completion is pending. I am curious to know why this is showing like this, so I am about to call CIC to check the current status of my application. Then I will post the updates here
For me it changed to submitted after action required after 30 days. I recieved bio request on May 27 and my apllication changed to submitted on June 27.

Jazz2087

Jul 6, 2020
For me it changed to submitted after action required after 30 days. I recieved bio request on May 27 and my apllication changed to submitted on June 27.
I got the biometric request on May 25th. Not sure when the status changed,when I checked 2 weeks ago, I found from action required to submitted

Jazz2087

Jul 6, 2020
I got the biometric request on May 25th. Not sure when the status changed,when I checked 2 weeks ago, I found from action required to submitted
To add, progress bar shows 56% completed. May I know what percentage are you at currently ?

Jazz2087

Jul 6, 2020
I am at 54 percent
I just finished my call with CIC. The agent told me my application is currently in full processing.All in place. When I asked is there any additional documents required at the moment. She responded saying " not at all". No additional documents required and only biometric is pending. In generic, she mentioned the delay is common due to covid situation.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I just finished my call with CIC. The agent told me my application is currently in full processing.All in place. When I asked is there any additional documents required at the moment. She responded saying " not at all". No additional documents required and only biometric is pending. In generic, she mentioned the delay is common due to covid situation.
I am not sure why mine says eligibility required. I have ordered gcms notes so that I can know why is there a review required.