+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for your reply!

I have T4's covering every year but two of them are taken from my CRA account. The digital form looks different to the paper form. Do you know if that would be OK?

I have 90 - 95% of the pay stubs going back over the 3.5+ year period they are asking for. Hopefully that's enough?

I will also attach all company letters but they were already provided under the employment records section.

I'm really worried about all this to be honest.
I never see T4 in paper format :) soft copy is enough. You can attach company letters. Just call them for your peace of mind and get to know more.

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
I never see T4 in paper format :) soft copy is enough. You can attach company letters. Just call them for your peace of mind and get to know more.
Well, by digital I mean it's pulled from my CRA account and it doesn't look like the paper form.

I have a couple of digital ones that look like the paper form.

I'm going to call them on Monday before I submit just to go over this. In my experience though, the help center is never able to categorically confirm what the agent is requesting.

I say this as someone who had a request form for my previous application. I rang up IRCC and the agent knew about as much as I did :/

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Well, by digital I mean it's pulled from my CRA account and it doesn't look like the paper form.

I have a couple of digital ones that look like the paper form.

I'm going to call them on Monday before I submit just to go over this. In my experience though, the help center is never able to categorically confirm what the agent is requesting.

I say this as someone who had a request form for my previous application. I rang up IRCC and the agent knew about as much as I did :/
T4 are online only. Old school companies send in paper format. :)

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi all,

Today I received a letter request that said the following:

I was previously refused PR because I claimed contract work in my work experience and was unable to provide proof of remuneration for it.

This time, my claimed work experience is completely from payrolled employment.

I'm very worried about this letter because I thought I provided them with everything they would need to see I was employed at the two jobs I worked at.

Has anyone received something similar? Do you know what their issue is? I want to be able to provide them with everything possible.

Also, a couple of my T4s are in digital form only, taken from my CRA account. Is that OK? I simply do not have their paper counterparts.

Thanks in advance!
How long did it take to get this message after you passed eligibility

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone
I got my GCMS. It is mentioned “Client Information- Review Required”
What does it mean? Do i have to submit anything via webform? I dont know what client information refers to?

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: in progress
Aor is 7th march 2020

please help me out with this client information review required.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi all,

Today I received a letter request that said the following:

I was previously refused PR because I claimed contract work in my work experience and was unable to provide proof of remuneration for it.

This time, my claimed work experience is completely from payrolled employment.

I'm very worried about this letter because I thought I provided them with everything they would need to see I was employed at the two jobs I worked at.

Has anyone received something similar? Do you know what their issue is? I want to be able to provide them with everything possible.

Also, a couple of my T4s are in digital form only, taken from my CRA account. Is that OK? I simply do not have their paper counterparts.

Thanks in advance!
How long did it take to get this message after you passed medicals ?

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi everyone
What does it mean? Do i have to submit anything via webform? I dont know what client information refers to?

Aor is 7th march 2020

RR means your application will delay at least 4 to 6 months.

vccvac

Mar 31, 2020
Hi everyone

Aor is 7th march 2020

We are exactly the same other than RR. What's your VO?

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020
Hi everyone

Aor is 7th march 2020

I'm in exactly the same position. I think it's because I atta
We are exactly the same other than RR. What's your VO?
I'm in the same position too! VO is Ottawa. Think it may be something to do with uploading additional documents?

aminilay

Oct 3, 2019
just got response. fsw outland.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The background verifications are in process.
Hi,
What did you ask in the web form??

hollyb16

Feb 21, 2020
I just finished my call with CIC. The agent told me my application is currently in full processing.All in place. When I asked is there any additional documents required at the moment. She responded saying " not at all". No additional documents required and only biometric is pending. In generic, she mentioned the delay is common due to covid situation.
Hey, Have you already submitted your biometrics?

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Aor march 17 CEC
I called agent again,last time one agent told that eligibility is recommended passed.
Todays agent said eligibility is passed.
Also i got ghost update on 9th july..he said
Security passed that day..
Is security and background stage same?

• Love
Reactions: Ckay128