App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Probably your file wont even get transferred to VO for processing but might only get transferred to LVO to issue PPR.
Oh I really hope so ....how long security will take ?

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
I called ircc today since I got ghost update yesterday...

March 2019 applicant
Aor 10 April 2019
Medical done 13 May 2019
Bio done 10 June 2019
Criminality completed June 2019
Security has started since aug 12 /2019

File is still in Sydney...
Is this going good so far ?
Thanks
What is a ghost update? We have passed medical and this morning I received a mail that there is another update. But I cannot login to CICmyAccount. Is anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Brown_Sugar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Is it going to be processed in Sydney for sure ???
Eligibility has not been started but criminality has passed and security started ...
I don't think it's going to be processed at Sydney. If it is going to be processed in Canada, I think it would go to Mississauga. The ghost update was for the security that started which is great. Is the PA's visa office London? Hopefully it will be transferred there within the next couple of months, but there's no telling.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
What a great news! Just got PPR! March 12 applicant here, passed medical last week and now got the PPR this morning! VO - Singapore.

Last edited:

locvung

Mar 28, 2019
What a great news! Just got PPR! March 12 applicant here, passed medical last week and now got the PPR this morning!
Congrats HSS. When did you get Medical Request? Im March application too and Singapore is my local ofiice, but havent get Medical request yet.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I don't think it's going to be processed at Sydney. If it is going to be processed in Canada, I think it would go to Mississauga. The ghost update was for the security that started which is great. Is the PA's visa office London? Hopefully it will be transferred there within the next couple of months, but there's no telling.[/QUOTEohh my pa Is from Afghanistan and visa office would be London .. I hope it gets transfer soon

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Congrats HSS. When did you get Medical Request? Im March application too and Singapore is my local ofiice, but havent get Medical request yet.
I think we got medical request last week. Starting of August and then did the medical the next day and passed the medical on the same day or the day after.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Oh, we already had our letter and it gave instructions for sending it to London. His COPR arrived on Tuesday :) And to answer the question in your other post, yes everyone has to send in new photos. They are affixed to your landing papers.

PDNG

Aug 15, 2019
Hi All,

First time on this site. Appreciate what you guys are doing for each other. Hopefully, I may be of assistance to anyone as well with sharing my own situation. Also, hoping to get help with questions I have regarding my own application.

Thus far, my timeline is as follows as per ECAS:
  1. We received your application to sponsor _ on March 18, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 15, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 14, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  1. We received _'s application for permanent residence on March 18, 2019.
  2. We started processing _'s application on June 12, 2019.
  3. We sent _ a letter on April 29, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent _'s medical instructions on April 30, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
and GCKey:

03.18.19 - Application received
04.29.19 - Biometrics Requested
04.30.19 - Medical Requested
05.06.19 - Application transferred to Mississauga
05.08.19 - Biometrics Completed
05.25.19 - Medical Passed
06.25.19 - Application transferred to NDVO

It is going to be 2 months in a week and a half, but we have not heard from NDVO. I am considering ordering the GCMS notes which I have read about in many of the threads on this site. What say you? Good idea to try now or maybe wait a while longer?

Has anyone tried calling their respective VO? NDVO has a pretty bad reputation from what I have read so far. Am I supposed to receive any updates on GCKey or ECAS once the application is at New Delhi? Tried to get more info from my lawyer, but she is almost as helpful as the folks at IRCC I am afraid.

Main concern is if I can get an answer from NDVO, IRCC, or the GCMS notes. Something official that shows the application is making progress because the GCKey and ECAS aren't really helpful at this point. Almost 2 months and I am looking at the same updates.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on their journey. If you applied in March 2019, I hope your spirits are high, five months in, now.

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hi All,

First time on this site. Appreciate what you guys are doing for each other. Hopefully, I may be of assistance to anyone as well with sharing my own situation. Also, hoping to get help with questions I have regarding my own application.

Thus far, my timeline is as follows as per ECAS:
  1. We received your application to sponsor _ on March 18, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 15, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 14, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  1. We received _'s application for permanent residence on March 18, 2019.
  2. We started processing _'s application on June 12, 2019.
  3. We sent _ a letter on April 29, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent _'s medical instructions on April 30, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
and GCKey:

03.18.19 - Application received
04.29.19 - Biometrics Requested
04.30.19 - Medical Requested
05.06.19 - Application transferred to Mississauga
05.08.19 - Biometrics Completed
05.25.19 - Medical Passed
06.25.19 - Application transferred to NDVO

It is going to be 2 months in a week and a half, but we have not heard from NDVO. I am considering ordering the GCMS notes which I have read about in many of the threads on this site. What say you? Good idea to try now or maybe wait a while longer?

Has anyone tried calling their respective VO? NDVO has a pretty bad reputation from what I have read so far. Am I supposed to receive any updates on GCKey or ECAS once the application is at New Delhi? Tried to get more info from my lawyer, but she is almost as helpful as the folks at IRCC I am afraid.

Main concern is if I can get an answer from NDVO, IRCC, or the GCMS notes. Something official that shows the application is making progress because the GCKey and ECAS aren't really helpful at this point. Almost 2 months and I am looking at the same updates.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on their journey. If you applied in March 2019, I hope your spirits are high, five months in, now.
You are still in a better position than rest of many applicants who are still waiting for file transfer.
in my case My file is still at Sydney since April 4th. I am done with SA, Biometrics and Medicals but still waiting for PA application to start processing.

PDNG

Aug 15, 2019
You are still in a better position than rest of many applicants who are still waiting for file transfer.
in my case My file is still at Sydney since April 4th. I am done with SA, Biometrics and Medicals but still waiting for PA application to start processing.
Dang, do you have someone representing you? Have you tried reaching out to IRCC?

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Dang, do you have someone representing you? Have you tried reaching out to IRCC?
IRCC agents are of no help. They will you the same what you already see on your GCKey account.
I have seen for many applicants from India the file transfer happened after 6 months. but the Total processing time was based on the AOR1 date which is 6-7 months till Decision made.