+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Hey all,

Application sent : Mar 9th
Application courier received : Mar 12th

I sent my application to Mississauga as it said on my checklist.

Good luck to all of us!!!!
I had to send my outland application to sydney. Pls double check if it is Mississauga for sure for u. I had sent it in december. It could have changed now to Mississauga. But just confirm to be safe.

Reactions: angelyohann

faizahmed

Mar 21, 2019
I had to send my outland application to sydney. Pls double check if it is Mississauga for sure for u. I had sent it in december. It could have changed now to Mississauga. But just confirm to be safe.
It is Sydney Office and not the Mississauga. Mississauga is only accepting application if the spouse is living inside Canada.

Reactions: angelyohann

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hey, all y'all! Originally had my application signed for by Sydney office on Jan 17, had it sent back March 11 (received it on March 20), and we sent it back again today (March 21). Silly administrative error. So I shall be joining this group!
Sorry to hear about your file returned, same thing happen to me...I originally submitted on 11 Jan but returned to me on Feb 28, 2019 due to missing IMM5562 form but form was actually in the file so I resend the file on 11th March... keeping fingers cross and waiting for some good news

Reactions: mpigeau

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
Sorry to hear about your file returned, same thing happen to me...I originally submitted on 11 Jan but returned to me on Feb 28, 2019 due to missing IMM5562 form but form was actually in the file so I resend the file on 11th March... keeping fingers cross and waiting for some good news
Did your application come back with AAAAAAALLLL of the pages in the messiest possible order? I swear, we must have had the same officer lol

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Did your application come back with AAAAAAALLLL of the pages in the messiest possible order? I swear, we must have had the same officer lol
My rep. received my files so I don't know about the order/state of the file when they received it but I know that the form was there because i double the file with my rep before sending it out... yes it think we have the same IO unfortunately ... just wondering if we can get consideration for the time what we wasted due to this administrative error

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My rep. received my files so I don't know about the order/state of the file when they received it but I know that the form was there because i double the file with my rep before sending it out... yes it think we have the same IO unfortunately ... just wondering if we can get consideration for the time what we wasted due to this administrative error
"Just wondering if we can get consideration for the time what we wasted due to this administrative error" - what do you mean by this?

mpigeau

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Doc's Request.
24-05-2019
AOR Received.
03-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
16-12-2019
"Just wondering if we can get consideration for the time what we wasted due to this administrative error" - what do you mean by this?
We spent 2 months waiting only for our applications to be returned at the officers' error. Not ours. If we really did make a mistake somewhere, forget a signature, missed something in a form, then yes, I would take responsibility and reapply and accept yet another 2 month wait. This, however, was no fault of ours. We did include everything in the initial application and it is not our fault that the officers somehow missed the paperwork.

My husband has sent back the application with a letter explaining that everything was in place to begin with, also with a request that they process our applications as if they had been received on Jan 17th, as they had been in the first place. I know it's kind of unfair on the others, but it's also unfair on us that we now have to 'pay' for the mistake made by the officer.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
We spent 2 months waiting only for our applications to be returned at the officers' error. Not ours. If we really did make a mistake somewhere, forget a signature, missed something in a form, then yes, I would take responsibility and reapply and accept yet another 2 month wait. This, however, was no fault of ours. We did include everything in the initial application and it is not our fault that the officers somehow missed the paperwork.

My husband has sent back the application with a letter explaining that everything was in place to begin with, also with a request that they process our applications as if they had been received on Jan 17th, as they had been in the first place. I know it's kind of unfair on the others, but it's also unfair on us that we now have to 'pay' for the mistake made by the officer.
It doesn't hurt to try/write the letter as you said but you go to the back of the queue. Just the way it is. Sucks that that happened, you're not the only one it's happened to.

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015

We did include a letter explaining everything but I have very little hope that they will put us back in Jan queue ...... all we can do is just wait at this time.

Reactions: mpigeau

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hey all,

Application sent : Mar 9th
Application courier received : Mar 12th

I sent my application to Mississauga as it said on my checklist.

Good luck to all of us!!!!
it should have been sent to Sydney. The checklist indicating to send to Mississauga was an error. They have since updated the checklist again saying Sydney. Good luck and hopefully they don't sent back because of their error

Reactions: schweisy

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
it should have been sent to Sydney. The checklist indicating to send to Mississauga was an error. They have since updated the checklist again saying Sydney. Good luck and hopefully they don't sent back because of their error
lets revive this thread as it has been quiet lately. I know most that have sent haven't gotten anything yet but I will be sending mine on Monday God willing. I see the end of the tunnel and am super excited for the waiting game to start (sarcasm)

i2th

Mar 22, 2019
Mailed March 8, 2019
Received and signed in Sydney March 11, 2019

But I think I will get it returned incomplete, on the update I missed the requirement to translate proof of contact emails on new checklist update. And I saw a couple other issues that I missed before coming to this forum and reading a ton of experiences. So I should share too.

Bugoy741021

Mar 16, 2016
Hi guys!!
Created this post for march 2019 app

Share your timeline here.

Lets hope for the best!
God speed!

My timeline:

Application sent: February 27,2019
Application received: March 1,2019
Good day,

I just made a mistake.
I paid sponsorship application fees $1040 and forgot about biometrics fees
I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION PACKAGE YET Though..
Question: What do you think are the chances that CIC will accept a separate Biometrics fee to be included on the package? (2 receipts in application package)..Or the possibility of rejecting my application package?

Checklist says--- ATTACH A SINGLE RECEIPT with the sponsorship fee, the application fee, and the biometric fee for the principal applicant you are sponsoring.. and so on...

Anyone who could give me advice about this matter please..

Thank you in advance...