Hi guys!!
Created this post for march 2019 app

Share your timeline here.

Lets hope for the best!
God speed!

My timeline:

Application sent: February 27,2019
Application received: March 1,2019
Wow, it feels as if February was non existent. Good luck to all March applicants!

Useful Links:
Tracker for march applicants:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1672339267

ECAS Application Status:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

GCKEY:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Immigration Acronyms:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=0https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=0

CIC Webform:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Last edited:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys!!
Created this post for march 2019 app

Share your timeline here.

Lets hope for the best!
God speed!

My timeline:

Application sent: February 27,2019
Application received: March 1,2019
Good luck to March applicants!
@angelyohann , sometimes it can happen other members will not notice that the thread for a month has been created (especially when it's very new and doesn't have many posts in it) and will create another one (I saw that happened for February and some other months as well), so we can end up with a few March threads. I'd suggest, keep an eye on it, and keep this thread alive. Since you're "a mother" of this one :) If a similar thread will be created, you can refer folks here, and it will help to keep all March applicants together, not scattered.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
@angelyohann , sometimes it can happen other members will not notice that the thread for a month has been created (especially when it's very new and doesn't have many posts in it) and will create another one (I saw that happened for February and some other months as well), so we can end up with a few March threads. I'd suggest, keep an eye on it, and keep this thread alive. Since you're "a mother" of this one :) If a similar thread will be created, you can refer folks here, and it will help to keep all March applicants together, not scattered.
Plus we’ll all do our best to direct people here too. I’m excited to see just how fast AORs come through this month as they seem to be getting quicker with each passing month.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Plus we’ll all do our best to direct people here too. I’m excited to see just how fast AORs come through this month as they seem to be getting quicker with each passing month.
You're just reading my thoughts, because I'm going to post some data about it in a few minutes in a Feb thread :)

Saki_A

Feb 12, 2019
Timeline

PA (primary applicant) :Country
AOR1: Acknowledgment of Receipt
MR: Medical Request
SA:Sponsorship Approval
Medical passed
MIDI - CSQ: Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion - The Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de sélection du Québec. (Quebec Only)
CSQ received (Quebec Only)
CSQ AOR (Quebec Only)
AOR2: Acknowledgment of Receipt at VO (Visa office of PA)
CSQ approval (Quebec Only)
BGC: Background check in Process
DM: Decision made
PPR: Passport Request
COPR ISSUED: Confirmation of PermanentResidence (document you recieve when you become a PR)
LANDED

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for the support @alaria promise to keep this thread active.

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Timeline

PA (primary applicant) :Country
AOR1: Acknowledgment of Receipt
MR: Medical Request
SA:Sponsorship Approval
Medical passed
MIDI - CSQ: Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion - The Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de sélection du Québec. (Quebec Only)
CSQ received (Quebec Only)
CSQ AOR (Quebec Only)
AOR2: Acknowledgment of Receipt at VO (Visa office of PA)
CSQ approval (Quebec Only)
BGC: Background check in Process
DM: Decision made
PPR: Passport Request
COPR ISSUED: Confirmation of PermanentResidence (document you recieve when you become a PR)
LANDED

Thank you! Very helpful timeline. Hoping for positive and quick reaponse from the ircc.

Reactions: Saki_A

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thank you @JoshC for the support.it means a lot.. yup! Excited too for faster results.humble enough to join this forum

Reactions: JoshC

Saki_A

Feb 12, 2019
Everyone ! Be careful !!

CIC updated two application forms in Feb 2019.
・Document Checklist(IMM 5533)
・Sponsorship Evaluation and Relationship Questionnaire(IMM 5532)

My sponsor already sent old forms in the end of Feb, but it'll be fine!

angelyohann

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello PPL.. hope someone can help in this situation....
1.) My wife`s papers were signed 13th FEB 2019...and IRCC would receive them on MARCH 4th 2019....

I just observed that there was an update with DOCUMENT CHECKLIST and GENERIC APPLICATION FORM (FEB 2019)... i used previous versions of the file.(11-2018) .. before the update on FEB 28th 2019.......Open work Permit application also included with the package....

2.) My wife is already working in canada with a closed work permit ... she also had her medical + biometrics done in last 6 months (for work permit application)..which are valid till JULY 2019... will IRCC request for another medical + biometrics??

any idea if the file would be returned or any inputs regarding this issue?..anyone else on the same boat???

I didnt check yet the new forms regarding the document checklist.and i also used the old form.. i hope it’ll be fine.