+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
I believe that's normal, and you don't see any change to GCKEY until they've actually generated the COPR to send out to you. At that point you will see GCKEY change to "Approved" or something along those lines. ECAS I don't think gets updated anymore at this point.
Congratulations phaeo! So happy for u guys

Reactions: phaeo

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Sorry what do you mean? My question was what will be next step and how long usually it takes at this stage until we get it?
We are all here curious about timelines so we have an idea of how quickly apps are moving through these VO's and how our own compare.
Next for you would be biometrics, background check, passport request, and final decision. No way of knowing how long these will take.

Ami55

Jul 23, 2019
Does it matter if I’m a inland applicant? My husband is Canadian but I’m from Barbados
Can i ask u if u both originally from yhe same country or not? And how long is ur relationship before and after marriage Thanks

arianeetdavid

Jun 4, 2019
Best way to send them updates is through the web form. You'll need to inform them that you're moving back to Canada because they need to be notified of changes of address. Again, I think the best way to do this is through the web form. Congrats on the baby, by the way!!
Silly question, but where can I find the web form? I remember seeing it, but I don't remember where.

arianeetdavid

Jun 4, 2019
We just got the CSQ and the OK from Quebec for the undertaking agreement. Our file had been transferred to the Nairobi VO in June. Biometrics were done in May. Now we are hoping to get the medical exam request soon. I wonder how long that will take... Fingers crossed.

Reactions: phaeo

ptkp

Jun 6, 2019
We just got the CSQ and the OK from Quebec for the undertaking agreement. Our file had been transferred to the Nairobi VO in June. Biometrics were done in May. Now we are hoping to get the medical exam request soon. I wonder how long that will take... Fingers crossed.
Can you please share the timeline when you had applied for csq

Vinothvairam

Mar 8, 2019
Hi Folks
Anybody got DM or PPR from CPC_Delhi ?? My file got transferred on June 19th 2019, but no update after that. anybody else in the same timeline?

Thanks in advance.
Vinoth

arianeetdavid

Jun 4, 2019
Can you please share the timeline when you had applied for csq
Our papers were received on May 23. The AOR letter and the fees were debited on my card on June 3. The CSQ came last week, not sure of the exact date as it was mailed to my parents' place so I have not seen the letter myself, but something like July 27.

Autobat

Jan 18, 2015
Hey guys
Any file tranfers recently. I haven't heard from them since june. Biometric and medical done.no update afterwards