+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
After 59 exhausting days, we FINALLY got our AOR today! We were able to log in early this morning on ECAS. Haven't been able to Link our accounts just yet.. I know sometimes it takes a bit, or needs to be a particular combination.

Stay strong! I know exactly how you're feeling. Hope you hear back soon!

PS: Question for everyone, if we got AOR does that mean that the application is complete and they will not be returning anything?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
After 59 exhausting days, we FINALLY got our AOR today! We were able to log in early this morning on ECAS. Haven't been able to Link our accounts just yet.. I know sometimes it takes a bit, or needs to be a particular combination.

PS: Question for everyone, if we got AOR does that mean that the application is complete and they will not be returning anything?
There's still a low chance of a return. There were cases when an application was returned even after an AOR. But if you get any other communication from IRCC, such as a biometrics request or a sponsor approval, that means 100% everything is ok.

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
There's still a low chance of a return. There were cases when an application was returned even after an AOR. But if you get any other communication from IRCC, such as a biometrics request or a sponsor approval, that means 100% everything is ok.
Thanks for your reply! Okay that is sort of what I have been reading, fingers crossed its all complete. I heard that they ask for the biometrics request through your GCKey so I hope that I can link the account soon. :)

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM

Yes I saw that on the tracker today. Congrats. It gives me joy to see the ones left behind finally getting some attention. It helps be more patient.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I am so broken this is really upsetting!!! I went through all threads whoever had the same prblem I had and posted my situation but in two different post it was deleted and the reason was double posting like seriously this is insane . People post here to get help

d15bguy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
I am so broken this is really upsetting!!! I went through all threads whoever had the same prblem I had and posted my situation but in two different post it was deleted and the reason was double posting like seriously this is insane . People post here to get help
I agree. Did you post a new thread with your issue? Or was it posted inside another.

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019

PS: Question for everyone, if we got AOR does that mean that the application is complete and they will not be returning anythi
This is ridicules.... my all Prayers r with u...God help u and u will be out of this soon ….

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Duke&Johnny

Mar 29, 2019
We also finally got our AOR1 yesterday after 50 some days(I stopped counting after a while ...LOL). I also attached it to the GCkey in one try.
So, to anyone else still waiting , hang on there.
Do you mind if I ask what combo of information you used to link the account to the GCKey, because I have tried all kinds of combinations and have had no luck.... I have tried on both the sponsors and PAs account and it cant find it. Any advice would be much appreciated! :)