+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Alasabie

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I got the same letter just now.
This is what written in the letter...
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Kitchener IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Is this the landing interview invitation???
Got the same email today, I think they will contacts us soon to inform us of date and time of interview. I have read here before that people take with them some photos for the PR card is that true? Or just passport.

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Got the same email today, I think they will contacts us soon to inform us of date and time of interview. I have read here before that people take with them some photos for the PR card is that true? Or just passport.
In mail It is asked to bring Passport or other travel document. I don’t think we need to take photos with us as we already provided photos in the application package.

braztoNL

Jul 19, 2019
I sent the receipt that I sent in March through the webform just to play safe. I was asked for the photos as well in the landing interview invitation and I am bringing with me just in case. At this point, I would do anything even if it is not actually required.

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Yeah I got the same letter just now.
This is what written in the letter...
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Kitchener IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Is this the landing interview invitation???
I think the landing invitation will come next after this letter. It should have the interview date on it.

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
i just received the application completed letter for my wife ...same Vancouver office... i included the $490 RPRF along with the application.. do i need to submit the receipt again on Case specific enquiry???
If you already included it in your application when it was submitted, there's no need to, unless they specifically ask in the letter you need to bring it during the interview. However, if you paid after submission you need to submit the receipt to case specific inquiry

I've been following this thread for Vancouver applicants: Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

Last update was from someone who got the landing invitation 2+ weeks after DM

Last edited:

imjeolmi

Nov 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

My husband and I got a procedural fairness letter to provide further proof of cohabitation together since the filing of our application.

Did anyone receive such a letter? Any advise on how to respond?...how soon after submitting the documents did you receive a reply or update ?
We received it too. We sent everything they required about a week after.

We're still in the process. Our advice is to give what they require in detail, quality over quantity, and do not miss anything they asked for. Have an explanation for the item you cannot provide.

We submitted through webform, heads up there's a 3.5MB upload limit. We have our fingerscrossed our additional docs go through.. it's such a stressful wait but know that you're not alone. You have this community to support you!

Best wishes. :)

Reactions: Kath4393249

Kath4393249

Apr 29, 2019
We received it too. We sent everything they required about a week after.

We're still in the process. Our advice is to give what they require in detail, quality over quantity, and do not miss anything they asked for. Have an explanation for the item you cannot provide.

We submitted through webform, heads up there's a 3.5MB upload limit. We have our fingerscrossed our additional docs go through.. it's such a stressful wait but know that you're not alone. You have this community to support you!

Best wishes. :)
Thank you

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
I got a ghost update on my application today - CIC said "Application/Profile Updated," but when I clicked into the full application, nothing had changed.

Has this happened to anyone else and any idea about what it means (if anything)?
Last one I received like this, my background check went from N/A to" we have started processing your background check .."

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Morning all.

(my timeline is in my signature if you want to see it(.

I'm an applicant through Quebec, in theory I'm a simple case. Canadian gf and I'm British,we're common law, no kids etc. Just me and her

I have my OWP and already have a permanent job here. I have received my CSQ from Quebec also. But other than that I am way behind a lot of you guys.

I have not been asked yet for medical or biometrics, or had my eligibility checked. Is there anyone else yet with a similar status? Does having Québec in the mix really slow the sponsorship process down that much?
Shall I call them or just chill out and relax?

Inland Common-law Sponsorship, QC
Application Received: 22-03-2019 / AOR: 03-04-2019
OWP Approval: 30-05-2019 / OWP Received: 02-06-2019
Quebec CSQ received 02-06-2019
Medical Request: / Medical Exam: / Medical Exam Passed:
BGC Started: 10-08-2019
Eligibility Started:
DM:
AIP:
SA:
Application Completed Letter:
Landing Interview Letter: / Landing Interview:
PR Card Received:

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Morning all.

(my timeline is in my signature if you want to see it(.

I'm an applicant through Quebec, in theory I'm a simple case. Canadian gf and I'm British,we're common law, no kids etc. Just me and her

I have my OWP and already have a permanent job here. I have received my CSQ from Quebec also. But other than that I am way behind a lot of you guys.

I have not been asked yet for medical or biometrics, or had my eligibility checked. Is there anyone else yet with a similar status? Does having Québec in the mix really slow the sponsorship process down that much?
Shall I call them or just chill out and relax?

Inland Common-law Sponsorship, QC
Application Received: 22-03-2019 / AOR: 03-04-2019
OWP Approval: 30-05-2019 / OWP Received: 02-06-2019
Quebec CSQ received 02-06-2019
Medical Request: / Medical Exam: / Medical Exam Passed:
BGC Started: 10-08-2019
Eligibility Started:
DM:
AIP:
SA:
Application Completed Letter:
Landing Interview Letter: / Landing Interview:
PR Card Received:
Hii, if you didn’t send medical upfront then you should have received medical request by now. But if you have already submitted one with your application you need not to worry.

And if your BGC started on August 10, you need to wait for some time to hear something from them.
My BGC started on July 16 and I got Eligibility pass letter on August 26.
I think you should just wait for some time and stay positive.

Good luck.