+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Hello my people, I officially became a permanent resident of Canada today. I want to appreciate this group for the love, concern and help rendered during this period.

My timeline is as follow;

Inland Sponsorship Application Received: March 6
AOR: April 18
Request for Medicals: May 18
Medical Passed: May 22
BGC started: July 15
AIP: August 20
Decision Made on ECAS: August 21 (Both PA and Sponsor)
Sponsor Approval Letter: August 23
OWP approved: August 6
Landing interview invitation: September 4
Landing interview and CoPR: Sept. 10
Waiting on PR card now.

Thanks to everyone, wish you all the very best.

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi All, I just got today 'you meet the eligibiltiy requirement letter..', what does that mean? and what's next?

ankiep

Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys 29th March 2019 inland applicant from Ontario.
I received AIP on 11th September.
DM on ECAS for Sponsor on 12th Sep.
DM on ECAS for PR app shows “In Process” and has a new update of processing changed to 11th September.
I am unable to understand while all others getting SA,DM on both sides and Landing Interview invite consecutively after AIP, why didn’t I receive anything?

Alasabie

Mar 13, 2019
Hello Everyone, so my interview is tomorrow, I wonder if someone already had their interview? Do we still need to show documents that support our marriage at this point? Or just answer the questions? Would appreciate if someone could share their experience. Thanks in advance :)

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Hello ,

I am basically June 3 applicant for PR+OWP
Got AOR on July 6th
OWP returned sep 13 missing hand ink signature beside electronic signature

Submitted again sep 13

Anybody know how long it will take now for approval ?

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello Everyone, so my interview is tomorrow, I wonder if someone already had their interview? Do we still need to show documents that support our marriage at this point? Or just answer the questions? Would appreciate if someone could share their experience. Thanks in advance :)
Hii, first of all good luck on your interview. If it is the landing interview then I don’t think you will need to show documents to support your marriage. Landing interview is just standard questions.

Alasabie

Mar 13, 2019
Hii, first of all good luck on your interview. If it is the landing interview then I don’t think you will need to show documents to support your marriage. Landing interview is just standard questions.
Thank you it's been a long and tiring procces, I think it's the landing interview, they asked me to bring passport, two photos, and copy of the letter they sent by email, it just says "interview" on the paper. Thanks for the reply.

Alasabie

Mar 13, 2019
UPDATE: I had my interview today, went there at 8:00 in the morning, waited for 30 min and then the officer called us in, 4 questions for me, if I have ever committed a crime anwayere, if I have ever was denied entry to the country or asked to leave, and if I am planning to travel in the next two months, the question for my wife as if she wants to sponsor me and if she thinks I will be successful in Canada, 10 min in total, they gave me the COPR paper and told me congratulations and that I will receive my PR card in the mail soon. the process is done! I want to thank everyone on this page that helped me through this process and I wish all of you the best of luck.:)

Jeannyfam

May 4, 2019
UPDATE: I had my interview today, went there at 8:00 in the morning, waited for 30 min and then the officer called us in, 4 questions for me, if I have ever committed a crime anwayere, if I have ever was denied entry to the country or asked to leave, and if I am planning to travel in the next two months, the question for my wife as if she wants to sponsor me and if she thinks I will be successful in Canada, 10 min in total, they gave me the COPR paper and told me congratulations and that I will receive my PR card in the mail soon. the process is done! I want to thank everyone on this page that helped me through this process and I wish all of you the best of luck.:)
Can you share your timeline?

Alasabie

Mar 13, 2019
Can you share your timeline?
Inland Sponsorship Application Received: March 21
AOR: May 17
Medical Passed: May 24
BGC started: July 24
Fingerprints and criminal record request: July 24
AIP: August 27
Decision Made on ECAS: August 27 (Both PA and Sponsor)
OWP approved: August 26
Landing interview invitation: September 5
Landing interview and CoPR: Sept. 14
Linked PR card and waiting for it to arrive.

Reactions: sms1982

canada6834

Mar 9, 2019
Inland Sponsorship Application Received: March 21
AOR: May 17
Medical Passed: May 24
BGC started: July 24
Fingerprints and criminal record request: July 24
AIP: August 27
Decision Made on ECAS: August 27 (Both PA and Sponsor)
OWP approved: August 26
Landing interview invitation: September 5
Landing interview and CoPR: Sept. 14
Linked PR card and waiting for it to arrive.
Wow congratulation,that was very quickly.
when did u submit your fingerprint ?

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi guys 29th March 2019 inland applicant from Ontario.
I received AIP on 11th September.
DM on ECAS for Sponsor on 12th Sep.
DM on ECAS for PR app shows “In Process” and has a new update of processing changed to 11th September.
I am unable to understand while all others getting SA,DM on both sides and Landing Interview invite consecutively after AIP, why didn’t I receive anything?
Hey Bro, I am also 29th march applicant, and exactly same thing showing up in my ECAS, let me know if you get any updates.