+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

Why my ECAS shows DM under Sponsorship Application Status and in process under Permanent Residence Application Status. they added another line in PR application status mentioning 'they started processing my application on sept 11...' day after i got my AIP. is it normal? rest of you getting DM made on both side.

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Hello house, this is to confirm to you that I got my PR card less than a week after my landing interview. Landing interview was last week Tuesday (10th) and I got my card today (Monday 16th).
This is the final closure on my application, thank you all for the support.

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
UPDATE: I received letter from cic today via email saying "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly"

ECAS still showing in process under PR application status.

Hi,

Why my ECAS shows DM under Sponsorship Application Status and in process under Permanent Residence Application Status. they added another line in PR application status mentioning 'they started processing my application on sept 11...' day after i got my AIP. is it normal? rest of you getting DM made on both side.

DShaw

Sep 17, 2019
Pros in the house,
I need your advice, i have been reading a lot on this platform, i'm going to paint my scenario to seek counsel.
Presently I'm on an SOWP(Spousal Open Work Permit) which expires in December 2019, My spouse recently graduated and changed her Study Permit to a 3years PGWP in anticipation of filing for PR and add me as a dependent in the PR application.

I'm seeking a way to extend my SOWP before expiration in December 2019(Recall that we are both temporary resident at this time).

Option1- My Spouse gets a job in NOC 0, A or B with her PGWP and my Spousal Open Work Permit is renewed. We are presently hunting for jobs in those NOC.

Option2- Enter the Express Entry Pool after convocation in October, Hopefully get ITA before End of October and submit a PR application (adding me as a dependent) alongside an OWP extension changing the conditions of my present SOWP.

Kindly Advise

Question1
Can we submit a PR paper application and OWP together. I dont know if we qualify for SCLPC class since we are both temporary resident at this point.

Question 2
If Question 1 is Yes, can i maintain Implied Status pending when we receive the WP submitted along side the PR application.

Question 3
What are my other options? Kindly advise

OWP Eligibility includes individuals
"are a dependent family member of someone who applied for permanent residence"

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
UPDATE: received message in cic account stating they have finished processing on file, local cic office will contact soon to finalize the process. ECAS still shows PR application status in process, no update on mycic account too.

UPDATE: I received letter from cic today via email saying "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly"

ECAS still showing in process under PR application status.

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
hey did you get your interview invitation letter yet?

Hii, first of all good luck on your interview. If it is the landing interview then I don’t think you will need to show documents to support your marriage. Landing interview is just standard questions.

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
wow, that's lot. I am saskatoon office, let's see how long it takes. btw your ECAS also says PR in process? mine says DM on Sponsor application satatus and in process on PR side

MariaKhan91

Sep 18, 2019
I got my rcmp or finger printing request on 13th august and then submitted it to robert speck office that is the address they provided on initial letter on 26th august.
Its sept 18th now and i realized i didnt upload anything on my online pr account.would that make any difference??
Please reply i would be thankful

MariaKhan91

Sep 18, 2019
This might be silly, but...
On July 31st, I got a request for fingerprints and I got them done the next day. They were sent straight to the office as requested, but I never got confirmation that it arrived (it still says Your Action is Required on CIC website). Is that normal?
I am in the same boat as you.
I mailed my fingerprints on 26th august but still my accounts says finger prints not required.
What is your update.
A

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
I did not submit OWP application with PR application and my OWP paper application was received 11 days go. I still can not link it to my GCKey account. I talked to an IRCC phone agent and he told me that I need an application number emailed from IRCC to be able to link my OWP paper application to my GCKey account. If any of you applied for OWP recently, did you also wait for acknowledgment of receipt of OWP application to link your OWP? How long did it take for you to link it?

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Update: got interview letter today for 26th sept.

UPDATE: received message in cic account stating they have finished processing on file, local cic office will contact soon to finalize the process. ECAS still shows PR application status in process, no update on mycic account too.

Reactions: sms1982

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
Had interview today at IRCC Calgary office. Make sure you guys are taking two pictures with u.. it wasnt mentioned on letter but they requested at interview. lady asked very basic questions regarding criminal charges or entry denied or bankruptcy etc. No questions regarding application.
all the best everyone. :)

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Pictures for PA and sponsor both? or just an applicant?

Had interview today at IRCC Calgary office. Make sure you guys are taking two pictures with u.. it wasnt mentioned on letter but they requested at interview. lady asked very basic questions regarding criminal charges or entry denied or bankruptcy etc. No questions regarding application.
all the best everyone. :)