+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Kath4393249

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, you will only receive one AOR. The UCI number included in the email is the SPONSOR’S UCI. Once you link your application to gckey using the application number, you can find the applicant’s UCI, which is what we used to then link the work permit. Try all the options you can to link your app online and remember to put “2” for number of family members. Hope this works for you!
Thank you, will try link the application again

Reactions: Mar1219

Kath4393249

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, you will only receive one AOR. The UCI number included in the email is the SPONSOR’S UCI. Once you link your application to gckey using the application number, you can find the applicant’s UCI, which is what we used to then link the work permit. Try all the options you can to link your app online and remember to put “2” for number of family members. Hope this works for you!
Do I use my details or the principal applicant details, such as name, date of birth etc?

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Wait a few more days before worrying. Usually AOR emails sent on saturdays would be automated so you might just not be in the system yet. Sometimes it takes a few business days to link. Have you tried ECAs?
Yeah I’m able to see application status on ECAS. It also says I have passed medical exam (I submitted medical upfront).

airsheridan

Nov 27, 2018
You do not receive the application number for the OWP, you don’t see it until you successfully link OWP using the applicant’s UCI, which you’ll find in your gckey account after you link your PR application
In this case is the sponsorship application linked to the sponsors gckey account and the OWP application should be linked to the applicant gckey account?

M+J

Feb 6, 2019
I just liked my OWP. I hope they will approve it soon

In the application information (OWP) the date received is wrong. Should I call them?
I sent my application on March 8th they received it on March 11th but in the GC is March 4th.

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I just liked my OWP. I hope they will approve it soon

In the application information (OWP) the date received is wrong. Should I call them?
I sent my application on March 8th they received it on March 11th but in the GC is March 4th.
Congratz,
You can see that many people dates are incorrect, It's a glitch in their website.
What details did you input to link your application?