+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone, just to let you know that my package arrived on march 8, and I just got a response. Sadly, there was a mistake with the forms and I got the package back. But I am very upset because they said the police certificate was missing, when I called in beforehand to ask if I ll need that and they told me I was gonna be asked for it later on. Apparently the ones who sent the forms with the november update are going to have same problem, because that document was listed in the new checklist from february. I thought, as I read in this forum that they were gonna accept the previews version of the form but seems like it isn't the case.

Beat of luck to all.
Hi, when you re-submit your package, make sure to write a letter addressing the fact that for your country of origin, you do not need to provide a PCC upfront. My spouse is Mexican and they cannot provide a PCC upfront but we submitted a simple letter stating that he is from Mexico and therefore did not provide one upfront. I know it’s something that the officers should know, but unfortunately the officers are lazy. You should write N/A in any spaces that you didn’t not fill it/that don’t apply to you and address any possible concerns that would give the officer a reason to return

udaemon

Mar 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
I sent my docs out in Dec and got returned due to missing signatures. Sent those out with updated docs March 11 but haven't received AOR yet. Would it be coming this week?

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I sent my docs out in Dec and got returned due to missing signatures. Sent those out with updated docs March 11 but haven't received AOR yet. Would it be coming this week?
Hi, AOR supposed to be issued for March 11th applicants 4 days ago. But if that didn’t happen then one must be concerned because usually in that case they send the application back due to a missing documents, signature or not using the right or updated forms.
I would suggest that you must call the IRCC on Monday and check the status. Good luck

R_virk27

Apr 15, 2019
I’m March 8 applicant, just called CIc. Agent confirmed that my application is no longer in temporary status, everything is in order. We’re sending AOR to March 5 applicants, you should be receiving it soon. Have patience.

udaemon

Mar 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
Hi, AOR supposed to be issued for March 11th applicants 4 days ago. But if that didn’t happen then one must be concerned because usually in that case they send the application back due to a missing documents, signature or not using the right or updated forms.
I would suggest that you must call the IRCC on Monday and check the status. Good luck
Just got off the phone and they said my application has been received but not opened yet so no AOR at this time.

If my wife's visa is expiring May 11, should I apply for urgent processing?

Last edited:

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I’m March 8 applicant, just called CIc. Agent confirmed that my application is no longer in temporary status, everything is in order. We’re sending AOR to March 5 applicants, you should be receiving it soon. Have patience.
Hopefully you get it soon, but I wouldn’t go off of what the agents say anymore. I’m a match 5 applicant and I got my AOR over 10 days ago. They’ve made it up to March 11/12 now!

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Just got off the phone and they said my application has been received but not opened yet so no AOR at this time.

If my wife's visa is expiring May 11, should I apply for urgent processing?
You can’t apply for urgent processing of your application. Your wife should apply to extend her stay as a visitor and you’ll just have to wait and be patient like the rest of us. There is no way to speed up this process

udaemon

Mar 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
You can’t apply for urgent processing of your application. Your wife should apply to extend her stay as a visitor and you’ll just have to wait and be patient like the rest of us. There is no way to speed up this process
When I originally submitted the document, I sent the application to extend her work permit. Would the work permit extension come before the AOR?

R_virk27

Apr 15, 2019
Hopefully you get it soon, but I wouldn’t go off of what the agents say anymore. I’m a match 5 applicant and I got my AOR over 10 days ago. They’ve made it up to March 11/12 now!
I told her same thing, she said it depends upon case to case.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
When I originally submitted the document, I sent the application to extend her work permit. Would the work permit extension come before the AOR?
I only know info about the OWP, nothing about extending her current work permit with the app. Usually AOR is the first thing you will receive from IRCC though.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
She should wait a little bit longer, and applies for an visitor visa before the current work permit expires if you have not received AoR. If they get your OWP application and have not processed the visitor visa, they will cancel the visitor visa. You can then ask for the refund.