CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
16-11-2013
Hi everyone! my inland spousal sponsorship application was delivered on March 25th. :)

Is there any whatsapp group for March 2019 inland applicants that I can join?

Thanks and wish everyone good luck!!

Sabrizie

Apr 10, 2019
Hey everyone!

My visiter visa is about to expire (in 2 weeks). My application has been received 42 days ago. I was hoping someone could confirm that as soon as the application status changes to 'in process' I will be in fact allowed to stay in the country without having to apply for an extension.

Thanks so much for your help!

Apr 10, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have applied for inland sponsorship in March. Awaiting for the AOR.
Any idea about the duration of OWP that will be granted.My question is how long OWP be valid.

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hello Guys,
Any idea about the duration of OWP that will be granted.My question is how long OWP be valid.[/QUOT

From what it seems, 2 years or until your passport is expired if it's less than 2 years

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hey everyone!

My visiter visa is about to expire (in 2 weeks). My application has been received 42 days ago. I was hoping someone could confirm that as soon as the application status changes to 'in process' I will be in fact allowed to stay in the country without having to apply for an extension.

Thanks so much for your help!

Please have your visitor extension application ready and wait until the last day of your visit visa expiry. If you wouldn’t get AOR then you must submit visitor extension online a day before the expiry of your visa to prevent falling in over stay status.
I Myself is a victim of this, I didn’t filed visitor extension thinking that I will receive AOR soon but my application came back after 3 months due to a small error and now I had to file restoration of status first and then I resubmitted my PR and OWP application.
I would suggest you not to do the same mistake and you must file visitor extension if you won’t get AOR by the end of your visitor visa. You will be fine as long as you submit online application a day before expiry of your status and you will be considered on implied status from the day your visa will be expired.
It cost you only $100 and it will save you from bigger hassle and more fee for restoration of status on later stage!
Hope my answer helps ! Thanks and welcome to the club !

Reactions: Cessroberts

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hello Guys,
Any idea about the duration of OWP that will be granted.My question is how long OWP be valid.
2 years or up to the expiry date of your passport whichever falls first.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone! my inland spousal sponsorship application was delivered on March 25th. :)

Is there any whatsapp group for March 2019 inland applicants that I can join?

Thanks and wish everyone good luck!!
Send me a private message for the link, you can’t post whatsapp links on here anymore

Ivylebrun

Jan 9, 2019
I am checking the group for February applicants and it seems almost everybody got AOR already .
I believe next week March applicants start getting AOR ! Crossing fingers !

Barak85

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I am checking the group for February applicants and it seems almost everybody got AOR already .
I believe next week March applicants start getting AOR ! Crossing fingers !
Finger crossed, I've checked also.the excel sheet and the latest someone received today an AOR is 28.02
So from next week is march's AOR.
People, update....

Reactions: Ivylebrun

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone, my original post got deleted but please message me directly if you’d like to join the March Inland whats / app / group. (Wrote it like that to avoid getting deleted again). We would love as many people to join as possible!

BenMarch19

Apr 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-03-2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Hi All. I'm the principal applicant and my wife (sponsor) received the AOR email on Saturday. My timeline:
Application sent: February 27
Application received: March 1
AOR email: April 13
I'll update with status of application and OWP.
Good luck everyone.

R_virk27

Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
My timeline-
Application sent: March 6,2019
Application received: March 8,2019
AOR email: Not Yet
Fingers crossed

BenMarch19

Apr 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-03-2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Hey Bud.. did you use new checklist/forms? or earlier versions
I used the November issue. I think that the February issue were released around the 27th. I’ve heard on another post that they accept the current version or the previous version.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone! So excited to say I just received AOR!!

Application received: March 5
AOR: April 16

Good luck everyone!!

Last edited: