+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2019 INLAND SPONSORSHIP****

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Please what is going on with my application? They started reviewing my eligibility since last week Tuesday, it's showing decision made on ECAS, but still showing we are reviewing your eligibility on my profile. My sponsor which is my wife got a letter that she's eligible to sponsor me since last week Wednesday, I called them last week and they told me that my application has been approved. I called again today, the agent was congratulating me that my application has been approved since last week Tuesday, but up till now, I have not gotten a letter. I am a March 6 applicant.

PR_app

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Please what is going on with my application? They started reviewing my eligibility since last week Tuesday, it's showing decision made on ECAS, but still showing we are reviewing your eligibility on my profile. My sponsor which is my wife got a letter that she's eligible to sponsor me since last week Wednesday, I called them last week and they told me that my application has been approved. I called again today, the agent was congratulating me that my application has been approved since last week Tuesday, but up till now, I have not gotten a letter. I am a March 6 applicant.
I think it takes a while for it to be updated online.

Where can i find IRCC number to call for checking application?

Papaski

May 18, 2019
Apparently it's Ottawa office that's not sending my landing letter yet, I was told they have 4 weeks to send the letter. I guess they are busy in that office.

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys, yesterday i got eligibility passed letter and today ECAS is showing decision made. I am confused and worried as I never got any letter for SA.

braztoNL

Jul 19, 2019
Hi guys, yesterday i got eligibility passed letter and today ECAS is showing decision made. I am confused and worried as I never got any letter for SA.
I am in the same situation. I got my AIP and ECAS decision made last week. I called them this morning and they said that if I got the AIP letter it means that the sponsor was approved, otherwise I would not get it. Apparently, it is a glitch in system. They said to wait until the local IRCC office contact me with the date and time of the landing interview.

Manpreetkmannu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I am in the same situation. I got my AIP and ECAS decision made last week. I called them this morning and they said that if I got the AIP letter it means that the sponsor was approved, otherwise I would not get it. Apparently, it is a glitch in system. They said to wait until the local IRCC office contact me with the date and time of the landing interview.
Did you get SA??