+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hello all, A bit out of context but your reply will help a lot

PR has been rejected, I have appealed. I won. File opens again and processing starts.

Do you people know how long does it take for the process? Like any timeline or something?

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Sorry I misread March 2019 as 2020....
I am March 2019 AoR as well and at a similar stage. The response I have received repeatedly is that my “file is on queue for review”. In terms of timelines, I really cannot say, especially since my file is in Accra Visa Office which has a history of delays in processing files. I raised GCMS Notes and everything seems ok, so I have to do is wait patiently. Where is your VO? I’m Outland

int3xcc

Apr 18, 2019
Hello all, A bit out of context but your reply will help a lot

PR has been rejected, I have appealed. I won. File opens again and processing starts.

Do you people know how long does it take for the process? Like any timeline or something?
Could you share the reason why your case was rejected? I think it might be helpful to other people

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I got an update today - saying medicals got approved? how can that be medicals were approved already? infact they must have expired by now given i am AOR March. Anyone else got medical approved again? I did not do re medical, i'm just waiting like a few others
HEY,
did you got PR?

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Add me to the wait list too.
bomshoe >> March 12 >> Montreal (1st GCMS -> Review Required- Stat Questions ) , ( 2nd GCMS -> asked for 90 days extension)
i am in the same boat as you fot stat questions can you tell me what happend to your application and if it was processed in time ?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
i am in the same boat as you fot stat questions can you tell me what happend to your application and if it was processed in time ?
His application got approved..

looks like mine also went into review required for stat question

authorized for certain programs; review required 374968795 Level of Education: Master's Degree

CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT RCMP fingerprints police certificate:

Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC and Stat Questions

Age – applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR – documents set for review----client information client Enquiry x 2

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Just to answer few questions. We did our landing in Feb 2020. Left canada and our friends received the PR cards next day. Got them fedexed to us and it wasnt a problem. Another friend of mine travelled to canada last month and had to quarantine for 14 days. Thats it. He landed safely and activated his PR.

Just came to see how this group is doing because it was a daily thing when I was waiting for PPR but not many of us visit after we receive PPR, leaving behind the "still waiting" crowd. Happy to help if anyone has questions.

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I came across this section in my gcms notes.
Do u by any means know what it means?
Should I be worried about this section?
It says date created 2018/03/16
My aor is March 3rd 2019..

ASSOCIATIONS:
ORGANIZATIONS and ENTITIES
Organization and Entities:1
Created Date:2018/03/16
Created by: CB1XXX
Updated Date: 2018/03/16
Updated by: CB1XXX
Amount invested (CAD): (blank)
Organization/Entity ID: O133484782829
Name: Triage criteria- admissibility
Type:Organization
Sub-type: Other
Subtype description-DN statistics
Contact Family Name: (blank)
Contact Given names:(blank)
Reason:Other
Other Reason Description: Triage criteria-admissiblity
Effective date: 2019/05/07
Expiry date: (blank)
Dissociation reason:(blank)
Other dissociation reason:(blank)

Your response is greatly appreciated
Dear,
I ordered my gcms notes and got the same as yours.
Could you please elaborate because I'm so confused. Inland pnp applicant
Thanks in advance for your time and effort

MeemNoon

Nov 19, 2019
Got my remedical call this week after 20 months of AOR and 8 months of last medical expiry.
I hope it’s a good sign. Fingers crossed. Prayers needed.
Lots of prayers for those who are still waiting.

Salman Hasan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Got my remedical call this week after 20 months of AOR and 8 months of last medical expiry.
Thats great news means PPR is coming soon as all other stages are passed ...As far as your question on landing I don't thing the people who got the PPR after march 13 can go

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Could you tell me what is your visa office?