caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you so much @caipsnotes . I was a bit worried as before this the GCMS notes said recommended passed in the eligibility assessment as well as by case analyst . This time in the eligibility assessment only it’s showing recommend interview so was worried as it’s been so long that the file has been under processing since March 2019 and now this new development . I thought this might lead to refusal but now it’s clear !!
You are welcome, let us know how things go. All the best

Reactions: Pratyush Sharma
May 11, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes Today received an email from Canadian High Commission in Delhi , India:

Dear Applicant,

Following initial review, this application was queued for interview. Our office will contact when an interview is scheduled

Please ensure that the contact information, including address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address, remain up-to-date in our records.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

BB01381

Migration Section / Section de migration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Any Insight will be appreciated. Thank you so much!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Today received an email from Canadian High Commission in Delhi , India:

Dear Applicant,

Following initial review, this application was queued for interview. Our office will contact when an interview is scheduled

Please ensure that the contact information, including address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address, remain up-to-date in our records.

BB01381

New Delhi
India / Inde

Interviews are requested either at random or to verify sometime in your application. Most interview are very general and some questions based on your application are asked. You can search the forum for experiences of other members.

As regards your interview, you will have to wait until IRCC schedules your interview.

May 11, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Interviews are requested either at random or to verify sometime in your application. Most interview are very general and some questions based on your application are asked. You can search the forum for experiences of other members.

As regards your interview, you will have to wait until IRCC schedules your interview.
As always Thank you for your prompt response @legalfalcon. Your insights are highly appreciated!!

Reactions: legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes Today received an email from Canadian High Commission in Delhi , India:

Dear Applicant,

BB01381

New Delhi
India / Inde

Although interviews are most common for spousal sponsorship applications, IRCC may request an interview for any application. On MyCIC account for most applicants this will state "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes". Majority of the times when an applicant is called for an interview it's because the visa officer needs to verify some information from the applicant or it can be because the applicant has been randomly selected for a quality assurance review. In GCMS notes, the reason for the interview is not disclosed and is always redacted. Also in GCMS "Recommend Interview" (agent recommendation) and "Interview Required" (officer decision) are not the same. Also see Conducting interviews and this external link

May 11, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Although interviews are most common for spousal sponsorship applications, IRCC may request an interview for any application. On MyCIC account for most applicants this will state "You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes". Majority of the times when an applicant is called for an interview it's because the visa officer needs to verify some information from the applicant or it can be because the applicant has been randomly selected for a quality assurance review. In GCMS notes, the reason for the interview is not disclosed and is always redacted. Also in GCMS "Recommend Interview" (agent recommendation) and "Interview Required" (officer decision) are not the same. Also see Conducting interviews and this external link
Thank you so much @caipsnotes. I am much relieved now !!

Reactions: caipsnotes

mhz

Jul 24, 2017
here is my brief timeline:

ITA: Jan 2019
Submitted application (AOR): 9 Mar 2019
Got Married in Jul 2019 and raised webform to inform IRCC. Spouse added to application in Dec 2019
ADR Jan 2020 case transfer to london visa office, request for schedule A, imm008, spouse PCC, travel history, nikkahnama, mrc etc
ADR: Aug 2020 - nikkah nama and MRC
ADR: Oct 2020 - passport scan, spouse medical and biometric

ordered GCMS multiple times during this period, as per last GCMS notes of dec 2020 eligibility and criminality is passed however as per GCKey eligibility is still in process.

To all the experienced experts out there: is there anything else i can do to get a decision on the application?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018

Dear Applicant,

BB01381

New Delhi
India / Inde

Did they send this on their own Or was this sent wrt to any webforms you might have raised? Did you receive any request for remeds till yet?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi Everyone
I came across this section in my gcms notes.
Do u by any means know what it means?
Should I be worried about this section?
It says date created 2018/03/16
My aor is March 3rd 2019..

ASSOCIATIONS:
ORGANIZATIONS and ENTITIES
Organization and Entities:1
Created Date:2018/03/16
Created by: CB1XXX
Updated Date: 2018/03/16
Updated by: CB1XXX
Amount invested (CAD): (blank)
Organization/Entity ID: O133484782829
Name: Triage criteria- admissibility
Type:Organization
Sub-type: Other
Subtype description-DN statistics
Contact Family Name: (blank)
Contact Given names:(blank)
Reason:Other
Other Reason Description: Triage criteria-admissiblity
Effective date: 2019/05/07
Expiry date: (blank)
Dissociation reason:(blank)
Other dissociation reason:(blank)

Your response is greatly appreciated
I happen to see the same details on my GCMS Notes. can you update you got through with your PR. Secondly did you get any additional ADR?
My application is stuck for last 4 months and nothing has moved except Medicals

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hope you are doing good
I applied under PNP in Jan 19, AOR in March
As per last two call i was informed by the agent that everything is passed on my file since Nov 2020 we are just waiting for the final decision by the officer.
Any idea how long will they take and why its taking too long

i am inland with outland dependants
Last cic update was PCC of my spouse(outland) in Oct 2020 and was submitted in same week. After that pindrop silence

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hope you are doing good
I applied under PNP in Jan 19, AOR in March
As per last two call i was informed by the agent that everything is passed on my file since Nov 2020 we are just waiting for the final decision by the officer.
Any idea how long will they take and why its taking too long

i am inland with outland dependants
Last cic update was PCC of my spouse(outland) in Oct 2020 and was submitted in same week. After that pindrop silence
Currently IRCC is facing with lot of backlogs. You will just have to wait. Inland applicants are getting COPRs but the rate is slow.

If all stages are passed, you do not have to worry. After all stages are passed, a final review is done, wherein the office will ensure that all your checks are valid, i.e. medicals, passports etc. and then depending in where you are located, Canada or outside Canada, you will be sent instructions.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Currently IRCC is facing with lot of backlogs. You will just have to wait. Inland applicants are getting COPRs but the rate is slow.

If all stages are passed, you do not have to worry. After all stages are passed, a final review is done, wherein the office will ensure that all your checks are valid, i.e. medicals, passports etc. and then depending in where you are located, Canada or outside Canada, you will be sent instructions.
Thank you

Reactions: legalfalcon
May 11, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-03-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes I Hope you are in good health , as per our earlier conversation no new news has come from IRCC, I have been waiting since March 2019 for my express entry profile - Outland , now I recently got married , would I have to again go through the entire process from the start or will my wife be added as a secondary applicant now ? Kindly help me as what should be done now as I am a bit worried !! Your expert advice will be highly appreciated....Thank you !!

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes I Hope you are in good health , as per our earlier conversation no new news has come from IRCC, I have been waiting since March 2019 for my express entry profile - Outland , now I recently got married , would I have to again go through the entire process from the start or will my wife be added as a secondary applicant now ? Kindly help me as what should be done now as I am a bit worried !! Your expert advice will be highly appreciated....Thank you !!
Check this link, they described the same situation you are in: https://community.movnorth.com/t/adding-spouse-to-the-pr-application-which-is-in-progress/4211