IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
AoR March 28
VO Ottawa

I called last Friday and the agent said that my application was under final review and it would come to an end soon. He said that he couldn't give detailed information, but if the agents don't have any more questions, I should receive some news in the next weeks.

He said the application was "sent" to the final review on October 4.
R u express entry?

anne2605

Mar 20, 2019
AoR March 28
VO Ottawa

I called last Friday and the agent said that my application was under final review and it would come to an end soon. He said that he couldn't give detailed information, but if the agents don't have any more questions, I should receive some news in the next weeks.

He said the application was "sent" to the final review on October 4.
@RenatoOak can you tell me wich number you have called, please?

Thank you in advance.

anne2605

Mar 20, 2019
@anne2605 thanks a lot! I can not explain in words that the PR process has tested my patience every step! So keep yourself pumped and high on hopes.
Yes,I am a single applicant from India with a huge travel history and long term international work exp.
NOC was PR and marketing professionals.
Let us stay connected!
@minimo90 It is still testing me lol!!
Radio Silence since biometrics on May 24th.

AOR March 24th.
Nothing until now. Getting close to the 7th month mark.

Thank you for your reply.

shund

Oct 15, 2019
Hello All,
I have been a silent reader as well. Here are my timelines for FSW- Inland

ITA : 20th Feb
Aor : 23rd March

1st GCMS notes applied : April 12th ( Noticed that my file was picked up and was requested for RCMP for my husband soon after Gcms notes request). Followed by :

Medical pass 14th April
* There was no update on my application after 14th April

ADR requested 5th Sep ( There was no movement after this and i crossed 6 months timeline)
Hence called cic and raised request through web form on 9th Oct ( Agent informed eligibility still in process, criminality & security not yet started). Out of frustration i requested for Gcms notes again on 10 October as my 1st Gcms notes stated eligibility was recommended pass, criminality & security was in process)

PPR: Email received 11th Oct ( I am honestly not sure if Gcms notes was the reason, but i believe it did help me in some way)

Wishing everyone Good luck!!

Reactions: dipsam

Iypunni

Apr 30, 2019
They say some applications take time cos they're complex. I've experience from a job at the same firm and education f. I can't figure what makes my application complex.

Orangecurry

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,
I got a mail from IRCC to fill schedule A. They are saying there is Gap in address. But we have not changed mailing address. I travelled during the mentioned duration to 2 different countries on work visa for short period like 2 months. This I had shared in travel history. Am I expected to give address of the places where I had stayed in these two countries.
Pls help

dipsam

Jun 15, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
6 March 2019
Hello All,

1st GCMS notes applied : April 12th ( Noticed that my file was picked up and was requested for RCMP for my husband soon after Gcms notes request). Followed by :

Medical pass 14th April

ADR requested 5th Sep ( There was no movement after this and i crossed 6 months timeline)
Hence called cic and raised request through web form on 9th Oct ( Agent informed eligibility still in process, criminality & security not yet started). Out of frustration i requested for Gcms notes again on 10 October as my 1st Gcms notes stated eligibility was recommended pass, criminality & security was in process)

PPR: Email received 11th Oct ( I am honestly not sure if Gcms notes was the reason, but i believe it did help me in some way)

Congratulations !!!

VO Please...

RenatoOak

Oct 11, 2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
Hello All,

Medical pass 14th April

Congratulations! Did you see any ghost update during your process?

pun555

Sep 12, 2018
How does one get in touch with MP Mr.Goodale? Is it a good idea to reach out to him now that my 6 months are over? Will it reflect badly to the Officer reviewing my application?
Yes, you can reach out to him. It doesn't effect your application at all. The only thing is that Mr. Goodale's team will not reply to you if you frequently ask them for status updates. On my second request for status they asked to wait for 3 months.

Send him an email at 'goodale@sasktel.net' providing your case details.

pun555

Sep 12, 2018
Hi, Congratz on PPR. Can you share details on how to contact Mr Goodale and subject/matter in email?
I sent below email to Mr. Goodale,

To: goodale@sasktel.net
Subject: IRCC PR Application Status

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through Express Entry on the <date>.

My details are:-

Applicant Information
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Client ID number:
File number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please could you help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.