+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
At last long waiting PPR mail arrived.

AOR: 22nd March

1st GU: 30th May
Almost 4 months it was silent, as i have number of travels to different countries, might be the reason for that long silence.
No ADRs..
GCMS notes: 22nd Sept, looked positive
Webform: positive

2nd GU: 30th Sept.

PPR: 7th Oct.

All the best who are waiting eagerly. You all will get, just patient !

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
At last long waiting PPR mail arrived.

AOR: 22nd March

1st GU: 30th May
Almost 4 months it was silent, as i have number of travels to different countries, might be the reason for that long silence.
No ADRs..
GCMS notes: 22nd Sept, looked positive
Webform: positive

2nd GU: 30th Sept.

PPR: 7th Oct.

All the best who are waiting eagerly. You all will get, just patient !
Congrats. Is your visa office New Delhi?

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
Nothing for me ! AOR : March 6 ,2019 .
Got two GU , the last one on October 1. Should I contact them, if so how ?

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
Congratz, Are you inside or outside canada and how did u contact. I have tried many times but they are unable to find my file on that call.
Hi,
I am outside Canada. I called their helpline twice using the Hangouts Dialer app towards the end of August. I was able to reach both times:
1st time: I thought only helplines in India give vague response but others give too; I am not describing what they told me but rest assured, it was useless.
2nd time: They told me that Medical, Biometric and Criminality were done. But Background and Eligibility checks hadn't started yet.

Wrote to Ralph and even his office shared the same update as the 2nd executive. Then all we did was to wait and wonder.

By the way, by 'they were unable to find my file', did you mean that when the IVR prompted you to enter your application number, they were unable to find your file?? If that is the case, then if you had waited a bit longer the IVR would have given you an option to speaking to an executive. However, if the executive himself/herself could not locate your file, then it was unfortunate.

Either way, I have learnt that presently, we are unable to call the helpline anymore. Hence, webform or writing to Ralph and Erin are the only options left to explore. I have never ordered for GCMS notes since I don't believe that ordering for GCMS acts as a trigger to act on your file; additionally, GCMS costs some more money - in my opinion, IRCC doesn't get influenced by anything that a commoner like you and me can do.