+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Fill in these details and email him at goodale@sasktel.net

Dear Ralph,

I am an applicant, applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on <date>,

My details are as below:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Place of residence:
Client ID number:
File number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.
Thanks a lot. Appreciate it!

Harl8

Aug 7, 2019
Fill in these details and email him at goodale@sasktel.net

Dear Ralph,

I am an applicant, applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on <date>,

My details are as below:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Place of residence:
Client ID number:
File number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.
Hi usually how much time does it take to get a reply back through this way?
And is it secure ?

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hey, sorry to hear this , are you able to contact the people in charge of the payroll where you worked or even your boss for the paystubs ? Paystubs makes everything clearer because your T4 won't show your hours .

I wish you the very best
My boss has made contact with the payroll company to issue my paystubs. Just waiting for them to respond.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
So Ralph told me that
“Eligibility, criminality, and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available”

God help me! AOR March 26. visa office London, England :(

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Raplh's reply to my query :-

AOR - 4th March
6 months to be completed next week - 4th September

Criminality - passed
Eligibility - not initated
BG check - not initiated
No timelines can be provided when it will be initiated and how long it will take

I think its best not to chase this any longer. Being anxious and impatient about it didn't help either ways and we don't have any control on our individual applications. It will happen when it will happen.Best to move on with lives :)

Good luck to all !!

Way2m

Jul 19, 2019
I didn't pay RPRF upfront. Was asked for it around 30th May (MEP and Biometrics date was early May). The request comes as a message in your account (and a corresponding email notification of course). The message contains the PDF request letter.

Previously RPRF was the last step once your file was approved and before you received PPR. But nowadays they can ask for it anytime within the processing timeline, but definitely before they can issue a PPR.

When RPRP fee is requested, an ADR is also generated where you need to upload the payment receipt. If you pay without being requested, it might create more confusion and delay later. That's just my thought and in no way an expert advice.
Hello, Thanks for the valuable info.
I elected to pay RPRF later. However, as I analyzed others' comments (in this blog) that RPRF is asked either alongwith medical request or near that time (like in your case, both medical and RPRF requests were in the month of May). In my case my medical was passed on May 10th and now it's August and I haven't received any request related to RPRF. Further, as an update I paid RPRF fee myself before your post (i think on 22 Aug.) without receiving any request from IRCC but now worried after seeing your post. Confused!!, don't know how it is gonna impact my file. After payment I sent the receipt to IRCC through webform wherein I asked info. regarding my VO also. However, I have not got any reply from them. Don't know if it is common not to get reply of a message sent through webform? Could you please guide me whether we get any update in our account or through any other means once we pay RPRF fee?? Thanks.

Way2m

Jul 19, 2019
Anyone please guide on how to reach to an IRCC agent through call. I tried hangout several times and every time they say "our officers are busy, please try again after sometime". Din't get even a chance to wait in the queue to reach to an agent. I'm an Outland candidate. Is there any direct extension or if anyone knows about IVR options to be used for outland candidates? The number that I used is "+1-613-944-4000". Please confirm. Thanks.

Way2m

Jul 19, 2019
Your welcome man, just as I said earlier go to your CIC profile and pay the fees, all the fees are made through credit card online so let your consultant know about it.

Well about the notes, for me they were not helpful at all because I was looking for an decision. Hope they workout for you bud.
Paid the fee!!...is there any way to see the update regarding the paid fee? can we see the fee status by any means ?? Thanks.

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
So today I called CIC and the agent told me my application is approved and has been approved since the end of July. She was very nice and congratulated me and told me to wait for an email with further instructions. My AOR is March 4th. How long on average does it take to get your PPR/landing interview letter after approval?

Reactions: mesho and kar_21

pranavj123

Aug 29, 2019
So today I called CIC and the agent told me my application is approved and has been approved since the end of July. She was very nice and congratulated me and told me to wait for an email with further instructions. My AOR is March 4th. How long on average does it take to get your PPR/landing interview letter after approval?
Many congrats. Can you please help how do i call to CIC. Everytime i call they say that no agent is available and the call gets disconnected. Thanks