+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I tried calling this number.
When I entered my application number . . They said they couldnt find it and secondly .. When I selected an option to talk to an agent .. They said they were having large volumes and the call got cut abruptly.
You have to keep calling , based on my experience, I had to try atleast twice and back to back before they put me on hold to speak with an agent

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
So the gcms notes do show the progress of application in local VO. I had heard that the progress can only be traced if the application Is processed within Canada
No it shows every stage where you application is... My Criminality was passed in london and security as well.
Only Medicals pending for now due to Inactive TB....

arul612

Feb 2, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have applied for my PR (in-Canada) on March 10th. I passed my medicals on April 26th and on the same day I was requested a RCMP criminal record biometric check. I submitted the RCMP clearance on June 10th.
My estimated remaining processing time is 11 days (September 10th). I still haven't heard back.

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
Hi , I guess most of us are waiting ... my 6 months will be over tomorrow , got a ghost update yesterday but nothing after that . All the best to all of us :/