Aug 19, 2018
Hey Guys,
Here is my current timeline....
AOR March 4th 2019
Medical Passed on the 11th April
ADR April 25th for RFPR
RFPR submitted on the 26th.
No Movement...
Called IRCC on August 9th and was told every thing looks good and all stages are complete, and every thing looks good. Just awaiting PPR or interview decision.
Called IRCC on August 16th was told all stages have passed. Every thing looks good, No updated yet.
Emailed Ralph, was told "I have good news- the application was approved. "COPR and Medical expire Feb 2020 , Notification and instructions will be emailed to you in the next couple of weeks" and that my file is at case processing centre in Edmonton".
Called IRCC again on the 22nd August, still no update, was told the same thing from before(All stages are completed)
7 Days left to 6 months.
CEC-Inland
Still no golden email.
May i ask who is ralph in particular ?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
We received our AOR on March 14th...
As of today our background check has not started.
We applied for gcms on June 24th and ircc is not releasing our gcms as well.
We received word from the gcms team that they have raised a statues request but still ircc has not released our gcms nor update our profile.
With just 18 more days shown in our timeline, we are extremely worried if any work is even happening in our profile....
Any info or guidance would be greatly helpful guys!
May aor is 4th march and same position as yours..so u can imagine..

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
Hi , only four days left for 6 months to complete but no update yet , the last was when I completed biometrics in April. I was thinking of calling IRCC, can someone advice me on that ? What they need in order to show our status and is this considered as international call ? Thanks

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi , only four days left for 6 months to complete but no update yet , the last was when I completed biometrics in April. I was thinking of calling IRCC, can someone advice me on that ? What they need in order to show our status and is this considered as international call ? Thanks
You may call IRCC using hangouts dialer which is free and be prepared to wait 25-30 mins. However, advise you not to do so and just raise a web form once 6 months are over which is 4 days from now as you mentioned.

I complete 6 months exactly on 4th Sept (next week) and have no news on my app as well. All I know is that my criminality has been passed and the agent just tells me rest nothing has been started.So i assume be prepared to wait another 2-3 months.

Based on what i have come across other forums and talks with PPR recipient's is that many a times, the movement starts post 180 days and then gains momentum.If things go well, it shall then get approved in maximum a month or so, i.e by the 7th - 8th month.

Reactions: Naima13

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
You may call IRCC using hangouts dialer which is free and be prepared to wait 25-30 mins. However, advise you not to do so and just raise a web form once 6 months are over which is 4 days from now as you mentioned.

I complete 6 months exactly on 4th Sept (next week) and have no news on my app as well. All I know is that my criminality has been passed and the agent just tells me rest nothing has been started.So i assume be prepared to wait another 2-3 months.

Based on what i have come across other forums and talks with PPR recipient's is that many a times, the movement starts post 180 days and then gains momentum.If things go well, it shall then get approved in maximum a month or so, i.e by the 7th - 8th month.
Thankss , Your msg is so helpful , i
Will do that then, wait for 4 days more and then raise the webform . All the best to u as well

ginger1995

Sep 11, 2018
Very close to the end of your notes there is a section where they list everything that happened with the application, including dates. There should be case agent notes etc.
Here's 2 of the relevant notes from mine, I hid the personal info:
https://imgur.com/a/YP7g1zc
There were 15 notes in mine, mostly system flags. I pasted in the 2 that looked most important.
hello! I saw the pictures you uploaded ,they are helpful!
May I ask you your status of eligibility in your notes when their is a Review Required?
Is it showed as Review Required or In Progress or Met or Recommended pass?? Thanks a lot!

gkns

May 30, 2019
hello! I saw the pictures you uploaded ,they are helpful!
May I ask you your status of eligibility in your notes when their is a Review Required?
Is it showed as Review Required or In Progress or Met or Recommended pass?? Thanks a lot!
it was Eligibility: Review Required, Security: Not Started
Criminalty and med passed.

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
The Immigration officer is concerned that I have not acquired the entire mentioned experiece. He has asked to submit any additional information and my paystubs from the period I worked to allay his concerns.
I had explained in my LOE while applying that I don't have paystubs and hence I'm submitting my T4's. I worked two years part-time.
Hey, sorry to hear this , are you able to contact the people in charge of the payroll where you worked or even your boss for the paystubs ? Paystubs makes everything clearer because your T4 won't show your hours .

I wish you the very best

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hey Guys,
Here is my current timeline....
AOR March 4th 2019
Medical Passed on the 11th April
ADR April 25th for RFPR
RFPR submitted on the 26th.
No Movement...
Called IRCC on August 9th and was told every thing looks good and all stages are complete, and every thing looks good. Just awaiting PPR or interview decision.
Called IRCC on August 16th was told all stages have passed. Every thing looks good, No updated yet.
Emailed Ralph, was told "I have good news- the application was approved. "COPR and Medical expire Feb 2020 , Notification and instructions will be emailed to you in the next couple of weeks" and that my file is at case processing centre in Edmonton".
Called IRCC again on the 22nd August, still no update, was told the same thing from before(All stages are completed)
7 Days left to 6 months.
CEC-Inland
Still no golden email.
What exactly to write in email to ralph?

KarthiSar

Mar 30, 2019
What exactly to write in email to ralph?
Fill in these details and email him at goodale@sasktel.net

Dear Ralph,

I am an applicant, applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on <date>,

My details are as below:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Place of residence:
Client ID number:
File number:
Mobile number:
Type of application: Permanent Residence

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

anotherquery

Apr 13, 2017
Continuing from the previous post, posted by a friend.

AOR 5th March

Called in the CIC agent today and she told him the following things.

---------------------
Eligibility:: progress
criminality:: progress
security status :: not started.
VO office :: Edmonton
---------------------
5th of sep is just around the corner.
Based on the experience of the people.
How much time (rough estimate?) would it take to complete these stages?