+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

gkns

May 30, 2019
Just got my PPR!! :D
For the longest time nothing happened, then 2 one morning after another and PPR the next morning after that.
Who knows how long it'd take without GCMS notes. I may post the full timeline after i send my passport etc but you can see everything in my previous posts.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
For the longest time nothing happened, then 2 one morning after another and PPR the next morning after that.
Who knows how long it'd take without GCMS notes. I may post the full timeline after i send my passport etc but you can see everything in my previous posts.
I just noticed that you got your PPR congrats! :) :)

Reactions: gkns

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
I also got my PPR this morning and would like to know how to estimate the fee to buy a bank draft to post to VAC? As it took me 4 hours last time to do biometric in VAC and I think posting is a better way. Any thought?

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Hello.
Timeline
March 1 Aor
RFV (ppr) 22nd August
VO Ottawa.
I raised a cse 5 days ago to correct my hours worked, just got a response now that it has been forwarded to the VO.
I hope that will not delay my copr.

Thanks

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
You can:
  • Chill and let life surprise you
or
  • Ask about your application’s progress (there are at least 3 ways to do so, all discussed loads of times on these discussion boards and are just a search string away)
Still u will gey alot of prayers for summing up those points.

I think
1. Web form
2. Gcms notes
3. Call ircc agent.

You may shed some light on tht

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Congrats. Glad that everything worked out for you