minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
Hi All,

Aor 24 March
Mep 7 May
Biometrics completed 11 May
FSW - Outland

My question is:
While going through my documents checklist, I realised that one of my employment letters is missing the authority's sign.

Is this going to be bad news for me? Is there anyway I can correct this if I get a duly signed employment letter?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi All,

Aor 24 March
Mep 7 May
Biometrics completed 11 May
FSW - Outland

My question is:
While going through my documents checklist, I realised that one of my employment letters is missing the authority's sign.

Is this going to be bad news for me? Is there anyway I can correct this if I get a duly signed employment letter?
Get it signed ASAP, and upload Via Web Form mentioning the Application number. They should add it to the file within a few days.

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
Okay so today on June 5, 2019, my profile status said that my application is updated. The BG check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." TO "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.". Basically what other people have been experiencing i.e. from IP2 status to IP1. does anyone have any idea what is this about???
I can't be sure in your case, but I just got off the phone with IRCC, and they said my eligibility is in progress, and criminality and security has not started.

Your application could be similar, given our background checks both say the same thing.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
AOR - March 30th
MEP - May 24th
BIL - May 28th
Biometrics submitted - Jun 1st
Biometrics updated as completed on Jun - 5th

Any assumption/prediction for PPR?

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
I can't be sure in your case, but I just got off the phone with IRCC, and they said my eligibility is in progress, and criminality and security has not started.

Your application could be similar, given our background checks both say the same thing.
did you speak to an agent or just referred to the IVR??? also, did you get any ghost update or any email about updated profile till now? i'd received an email that my profile was updated, right after MEP and yesterday witnessed a ghost update.

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
did you speak to an agent or just referred to the IVR??? also, did you get any ghost update or any email about updated profile till now? i'd received an email that my profile was updated, right after MEP and yesterday witnessed a ghost update.
You are about to receive BIL, Biometric request, as I witnessed the same kind of activity in my profile. However, if Biometrics is not applicable to you then they would be looking for other details. I haven't spoken to anyone yet.

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Okay so today on June 5, 2019, my profile status said that my application is updated. The BG check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." TO "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.". Basically what other people have been experiencing i.e. from IP2 status to IP1. does anyone have any idea what is this about???

I had the same update on the same date as yours!! Strange!!! I posted up here asking what it could possibly mean and I think it’s a little too early to think anything is finalized just yet. May be we can be happy that our files have been picked up and been worked on as there are many whom I have seen from last year AORs waiting for their files to be picked up for processing.

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Hi @Nj90

I had the same ghost update as you, today too. My status on background check reads the same as yours.

AOR: 26 March
MEP: 8 May
Biometrics: 13 May
Stream: FSW-O
Hi @GuyRussy

Oh wonderful. We are just a day apart in our AOR. Mine’s 25 March, MEP the same and biometrics was completed17 May. Same stream.
Keep me posted with any updates you get! :)