+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
The last ghost update changed background check to “your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check” from “We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information”. And I was also confused, but two days later received a PPR. I don't know previous changes, only the last one.
Thanks mate. So, prior to the ghost update, your background check was always at "We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information”, since AOR?

Skyman1989

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks mate. So, prior to the ghost update, your background check was always at "We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information”, since AOR?
I don't know, unfortunately, because I didn't follow previous updates and didn't check the wording in details. I noticed only the last change prior PPR. Hope you have your PPR soon, good luck!

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
I don't know, unfortunately, because I didn't follow previous updates and didn't check the wording in details. I noticed only the last change prior PPR. Hope you have your PPR soon, good luck!
No worries, thanks mate! All the best for the new adventure.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi Guys, here's my status;

FSW-Outland
VO: CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
ITA:
Jan 30, 2019
AOR: Mar 26, 2019
MEP: May 8, 2019
BIL request: May 8, 2019
ADR (IMM 5475): May 8, 2019
Email about profile update: May 9, 2019 (only received email that my profile has been updated, nothing new shows on my profile though)
Biometric completed: May13, 2019

status on my profile as as follows;
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (It has been the same since AOR)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any clue what stage im at, whether this is IP1 or IP2? I think its too early to contact CIC about this so thought of asking here.

Okay so today on June 5, 2019, my profile status said that my application is updated. The BG check changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." TO "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.". Basically what other people have been experiencing i.e. from IP2 status to IP1. does anyone have any idea what is this about???

Oct 27, 2017
thank you.. yes i currently reside in US. My concern is that we have to travel back to india by june 30 and booked my flight. i am not sure what is the average time taken for visa stamping from US. It involves risk that i may not get back my passport on time.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
From what I've witnessed, average time is 3 weeks. Not sure about the U.S in particular. But the earlier the better. Maybe with an LEO attached for speedy processing.

thank you.. yes i currently reside in US. My concern is that we have to travel back to india by june 30 and booked my flight. i am not sure what is the average time taken for visa stamping from US. It involves risk that i may not get back my passport on time.

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
AOR-22 March
BIL- 3 May
MEP - 7 May
Biometrics scheduled for 10 May

FSW(O) from India. Family of 4
A quick queation.
is it mandatory to do a biometric for an indian resident as well?
if yes then can we do before they request for it as i have to fly some where.
Kindly acknowledge?
Thanks

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fsw outland
Aor march 4th
Medical passed april 17th
Biometric submitted april 23rd
PPR- june 5th
all the best to all and thanks for all who helped me with valuable suggestions
congrats!!
A quick question.
do we have to do a biometric even if we are an indian resident?
if yes then can we do with the medical test before submitting our documents as in before ircc request for it as i have to fly somewhere
Thanks

Oct 27, 2017
congrats!!
A quick question.
do we have to do a biometric even if we are an indian resident?
if yes then can we do with the medical test before submitting our documents as in before ircc request for it as i have to fly somewhere
Thanks
As per the new rules, Indian citizens have to give biometrics. we did it in the US which was scan and sent automatically to IRCC. I don't have info about India. U should keep medical test at the last as ur landing time is valid till your medical report expiry date

Reactions: khush.sib