AOR
: 21 MAR
MEP: 3 MAY
Bio request: 3 MAY
Biometrics passed: 10 MAY
1 dependant - common law spouse
everything paid upfront
Request to submit passport: June 3, 2019

We will go to visa tomorrow, so is it all? I will have a PR in a couple of days???
Just for your information!
Fees were paid upfront,
Last ghost update was on May 30, 2019
PPR on Monday 3rd, June, so on the second business day after 3rd ghost update.

Good luck to everyone!

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Hi all,

I had a ghost update in my profile today but I realized that the background check status has now changed to “your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check” from “We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information”. The status which said they were processing the BG check was there for about a month now.
So this is basically going from IP2 to IP1 (backwards). Isn’t it usually the other way around? I’m a little confused and concerned too. If someone could please shed some light on this, I’d really appreciate it.

I don’t want to contact IRCC just yet cause I have plenty of time in hand before anything would be finalized.

Thanks.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
seems your application is in "False IP2" as per below thread.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
I have similar exact timelines as of yours. One query, how did you find out your visa office (assuming you have not contacted CIC)
I did. I had to ask them few things regarding ADR so i wrote to them via webform query and also asked them about my VO. That's how.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi all,

I had a ghost update in my profile today but I realized that the background check status has now changed to “your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check” from “We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information”. The status which said they were processing the BG check was there for about a month now.
So this is basically going from IP2 to IP1 (backwards). Isn’t it usually the other way around? I’m a little confused and concerned too. If someone could please shed some light on this, I’d really appreciate it.

I don’t want to contact IRCC just yet cause I have plenty of time in hand before anything would be finalized.

Thanks.
whats the AOR and MEP date?

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
Hi all,

Thanks.
Hi @Nj90

I had the same ghost update as you, today too. My status on background check reads the same as yours.

AOR: 26 March
MEP: 8 May
Biometrics: 13 May
Stream: FSW-O

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Called the IRCC today, takes a bit of patience to get the agent on line but they are doing their job.

My CPC is Ottawa
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Med passed
RCMP adr in BG.

Any stats with the CPC-Ottawa to we can look forward for..

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am unable to contact CIC through call as it always says it is busy.. can u people suggest when is the best time to call from US or contact them by any means
I highly recommend u call on a friday and be prepared to wait good 15-20 mins in que but u will definitely get through an agent for sure.all the best

hutuha

Jun 5, 2019
Could anyone share the link to a WhatsApp group which is not full yet, for March 2019 AOR people?

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi all,

Thanks.
Hi!!
Got a ghost update but when I went through my account Medical Status changed from Passed to

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check is still in Ip 1.
what is this? Again worried. Anyone having this kind of experience, please share.

Thank you

Skyman1989

Jun 3, 2019
@Skyman1989

When were your previous ghost updates and what did your statuses change to?
The last ghost update changed background check to “your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check” from “We are processing your background check, we will message you if we need more information”. And I was also confused, but two days later received a PPR. I don't know previous changes, only the last one.

Reactions: GuyRussy