+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
If anyone got an interview invitation from Vancouver office lately, please share your timeline! Many thanks for sharing!

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
If anyone got an interview invitation from Vancouver office lately, please share your timeline! Many thanks for sharing!
I got DM Jan 17th and am still waiting on landing interview from Vancouver. Started to get worried so I called yesterday and they said 1-3 months for Vancouver landing.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
I got DM Jan 17th and am still waiting on landing interview from Vancouver. Started to get worried so I called yesterday and they said 1-3 months for Vancouver landing.
1-3 month for the actual date or them contacting you? If it is former then I can live with it, but I have a travel plan mid-May and I am waiting for a month already. Sigh...

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
1-3 month for the actual date or them contacting you? If it is former then I can live with it, but I have a travel plan mid-May and I am waiting for a month already. Sigh...
1-3 months before they contact you with an appointment date. I believe the gap between being contacted and the actual appointment is usually very small though.

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
I heard for Vancouver, the gap is up to 4 month...
Ugh, I hope not. The agent didn’t have have any info on that though.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
hi there
i did my landing yesterday
just wondering how to link PR card application to cic account ?
Hi, sorry for late reply. Didn't check forum for a few days.
To link PR card application to MyCIC account:
- Sign in into your GCKey account
- In your account, where it says, "View Applications submitted" underneath this, it says: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online. Click on link.
- It will ask you what you want to link, select Permanent Resident Card, then select First Permanent Resident Card.
- Complete the information requested and all done!

You should be able to view a new application in your CIC account and the application as "Permanent Resident Card."

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
It took 16 days after the SA and AIP letters were received to get a date for Etobicoke landing. This seems to be the general consensuses that the wait time is about 2 weeks.
Hie, when your husband landed, if he had received his work permit by that time ? if not, did they asked for valid status document ,I am just so confused .Thanks for your time.

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hi guys,

I have recieved my wife s landing interview email today from cic etobicoke.

We had our DM on both sides on feb 15 2019 , and recieved the interview email today March 4 2019. Was really surprised that we have recieved so fast. Just to share some important info : we have sent an email to CIC etobicoke office last week to provide us an early appointment ( Lol , we couldnt wait after the DM ) after reading on this forum that few ppl emailed the office and they recieved a response.
But honestly , we did the same on last tuesday from my wife s email and we didnt recieve any response for the email .
But , since we have a representative on our file , my rep called me this evening and told us the good news.

So it doesnt work all the time i believe only if emergencies , so its based on case to case.

Long story short : we finally at the end of this stressful wait !!

This forum helped me predict the DM , AIP , SA , medical requests , and finally the landing interviews by reading peoples updates on this forum . So i have decided to contribute to help many ppl just like i have benefited. I thank u all for ur wonderful patience and updates shared on this forum which helped ppl like me .. i just feel very thankful to all of u guys ..

My timeline:
Applied : March 12 2018
Medicals req: Dec 28 2018 ( 2 nd time requested due to medicals expired from the Visitor s visa did in dec 2017 )
Aip , SA, DM : Feb 15 2019
Interview letter : March 4 2019
Interview date : March 9 , 2019 etobicoke

Good luck to all of u guys who are waiting , ur next !! Hang in there !!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi guys,

We had our DM on both sides on feb 15 2019 , and recieved the interview email today March 4 2019. Was really surprised that we have recieved so fast. Just to share some important info : we have sent an email to CIC etobicoke office last week to provide us an early appointment ( Lol , we couldnt wait after the DM ) after reading on this forum that few ppl emailed the office and they recieved a response.
But honestly , we did the same on last tuesday from my wife s email and we didnt recieve any response for the email .
But , since we have a representative on our file , my rep called me this evening and told us the good news.

So it doesnt work all the time i believe only if emergencies , so its based on case to case.

This forum helped me predict the DM , AIP , SA , medical requests , and finally the landing interviews by reading peoples updates on this forum . So i have decided to contribute to help many ppl just like i have benefited. I thank u all for ur wonderful patience and updates shared on this forum which helped ppl like me .. i just feel very thankful to all of u guys ..

My timeline:
Medicals req: Dec 28 2018 ( 2 nd time requested due to medicals expired from the Visitor s visa did in dec 2017 )

Congrats! May I ask which email did you use?

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys,

My timeline:

Hello Good afternoon, can you please provide me with the email I have some updated document to send and the officer as me to email it to CPC Mississauga but I think I got the email wrong